20 Splendid Spa Night Ideas with Friends
Have you ever planned a spa party? If not, it can be an interesting experience. Most of us want to get the best value for our money and to have a fun time with friends or family.
To help you with that, we are going to give you some easy spa night ideas with friends, which will save you time and money as well as make your spa night party look like a true “spa night.”
Spa night ideas with friends are what you’re looking for right? And that’s because our friends are the best. It’s always a joy to spend time with them as they make us feel good. But sometimes we just can’t follow their crazy ideas or do what they want us to do which makes us feel uncomfortable.
Do you have any spa night ideas with friends? If your answer is no, then this article will give you some great ideas and tips you can use to plan the most awesome spa night ever.
DIY Spa Night at Home with Friends
Spa night is a great idea for a girls’ night or a fun date night. From relaxing massages to homemade beauty treatments, there are many ways to pamper yourself and your friends.
These spa night ideas with friends are perfect for any occasion and can be done at home or on the go, especially when you want to make it a DIY spa night at home with friends. We’ve got you covered.
1. Massage each other with lotion or body oil. You can do this by sitting on pillows or laying on a bed together. You can also try using gloves to give each other a massage if you want more pressure or if it’s easier for one person than two people rubbing hands together.
2. Give each other facial masks made from ingredients like avocado and honey, yogurt, oatmeal, lemon juice, or even oatmeal and olive oil. Everyone must use gentle products that won’t irritate their skin so they don’t end up breaking out pimples overnight.
3. Give each other manicures by painting your nails with different colors while listening to music together. You can also make homemade nail polish by mixing water and corn starch in equal parts and then adding food coloring.
Fun Spa Things to do with Friends
There are so many fun spa night ideas with friends to be executed, that it’s hard to know where to start. It’s a great way for girls to get together and have some fun, but it can also be a great way for boys and girls to bond.
That said, here are some fun spa things to do with friends to get together with your friends and have a great spa night bonding with each other.
1. Massages – You can make these extra special by adding in some essential oils or other scents.
2. Facials – You can make these extra special by adding in some essential oils or other scents.
3. Body Treatments – This is an easy way for everyone to unwind, relax and enjoy themselves.
4. Manicures/Pedicures – This is one of the most common spa activities for girls, but it can also be great for guys who want to try something new.
Spa night is a great way to relax and unwind with your friends. There are so many fun spa things to do that will make any spa party memorable. Here are more of our favorite spa ideas for you and your friends.
5. Spa Party Games
6. Spa Scavenger Hunts
7. Spa Spa Spa.
8. Spa Night Makeovers
9. Spa Music Playlist
10. Spa Night Drinks & Food Ideas
11. Spa Chocolates & Candies
12. Spa Body Treatments & Aromatherapy Recipes
College Spa Night
Spa nights are great for bonding with friends, especially if you and your friends have never had a spa night before. Especially high school spa night with friends or college spa night with friends.
Have you tried any of these before, I bet you might not have. Anyway, you can have a variety of spas from manicures, pedicures, and facials to massages and even waxing. It’s also a great way to bond with your roommates, so why not plan one today?
Let’s get on with your spa night ideas with friends from college/high school or even colleagues from work.
13. Do your nails at home beforehand (or even the day before). This way when everyone comes over they can relax and chat while doing their nails. If you don’t have time to do them yourself, there are plenty of places that offer packages for groups including nail art.
14. Get some food delivered. Nothing goes better with doing your nails than having some good snacks around while chatting away with friends.
15. Have music playing in the background so it’s not too quiet while doing your nails – we all know how awkward silence can be sometimes.
16. Have plenty of nail polish colors on hand – this way everyone can pick one that they love. I personally love Essie’s Mint Candy Apple because it’s such a unique shade but there are tons of other great options out there like China Glaze’s Can’t Be Tamed which is a fun bright pink color.
17. Go to a local spa together. You can do a couples’ massage or just sit in the sauna together.
18. Get manicures, pedicures, and facials together.
19. Watch a movie while getting a massage at home.
20. Have a pajama party sleepover with your friends where you all get facials and/or massages on each other’s feet.
Spa Night Ideas with Friends – FAQ
What do you need for a spa night with friends?
Nothing much; just a few of your best friends, some fun spa products, tasty snacks, and a cozy place to hang out.
What do you do at a spa night with friends?
1. Sit back and relax. Grab your favorite book and a glass of wine or cup of tea, and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. Or if you want to get a little more active, you can play games in your bathrobe.
2. You could also enjoy some delicious snacks like cheese and crackers or chocolate-dipped strawberries while catching up on each other’s lives.
Having a spa night may seem like a hassle if you don’t plan ahead of time. You will appreciate knowing exactly what your spa night needs are before you ask your friends to come over. This way, when they arrive, it will be easy for them to determine their spa night missions.
So, if you’re ready to have a splendid spa night with friends, you should already be picking your options from the above spa night ideas with friends.