Tea parties were all the rage during the Victorian era and are so popular today. Tea parties are a great way to celebrate to mark a special occasion and also a wonderful way for friends and family to find out about your exciting news.
We want to help you get the audience amazed and offer some practical tips for choosing tea party games bridal shower that will add to their tea time enjoyment and bring even more fun to combined monogram tea parties, bridal showers, afternoon tea, and other special events.
The tea party games bridal shower would be a huge success; thanks to our thinking. The bride and groom are going to the aisle the next day, so we can give the bride a delicious tea party gift. Then, what’s fun about having a tea party is that there can be lots of tea party games.
Let’s get on with the list of tea party games bridal shower.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ideas for a Tea Party-Themed Bridal Shower
- 2 Tea Party Games Bridal Shower Menu
- 3 Bridal Shower Games Tea Party Theme
- 4 Tea Party Bridal Shower Games
- 5 Tea Party Bridal Shower Ideas
- 6 Bridal Shower Tea Party Ideas
- 7 FAQ on Tea Party Games Bridal Shower
Ideas for a Tea Party-Themed Bridal Shower
A tea party games bridal shower is a great way to celebrate your favorite bride-to-be. It’s a fun, feminine theme that can be dressed up or down depending on the wedding. Here are some ideas for a tea party-themed bridal shower:
1. Decorate with lots of pink and white flowers and bows.
2. Use teacups for centerpieces or place settings.
3. Serve tea and scones.
4. Have a “bouquet toss” where guests can toss their bouquets at the bride-to-be.
5. Invitations: You can purchase beautiful invitations online or create your using card stock and markers or stamps.
6. Decorations: You can use flowers and ribbons as decorations for your tables. You can also hang pictures from chandeliers or other hanging objects around the room.
7. Food: Serving food will enhance the overall atmosphere of your party. If possible, try serving finger foods instead of full meals so that everyone can enjoy their time together without feeling rushed through their mealtime. Some good choices also include finger sandwiches.
Tea Party Games Bridal Shower Menu
Whether you are hosting a bridal shower at home or in a local tea room, you can make this party extra special by choosing an elegant theme that fits your guest of honor.
Tea parties have been popular for decades, and they never go out of style. With all of the different types of teas available today, it is easy to select one that will be enjoyed by all your guests.
If you are looking for some tea party games bridal shower menu, then here is a list for you.
8. Fruit tea.
9. Tea sandwiches.
10. Petite desserts.
11. Fruit kebabs.
12. Scones with cream and jam.
13. Cupcakes with icing and sprinkles.
14. Muffins (plain and chocolate).
15. Assorted cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter).
16. Coffee or tea for both adults and children.
17. Cucumber Cups with Pesto and Goat Cheese – A fresh twist on the classic cucumber sandwich. These elegant little bites are great for tea parties.
18. Creamy Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches – These sandwiches are so easy to make and full of flavor. They’re perfect for a tea party.
19. Gourmet Strawberry Shortcake – This strawberry shortcake recipe is an elegant dessert that’s sure to impress at your next event. It’s made with homemade pound cake.
20. Tea Sandwiches.
21. Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches.
22. Curried Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches.
23. Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches.
24. Roast Beef & Horseradish Cream Tea Sandwiches.
25. Shrimp Salad Tea Sandwiches.
26. Spinach Cheese & Bacon Tea Sandwich (Vegetarian).
27. Cheese & Crackers Platter (Vegetarian).
28. Crudites with Ranch Dip (Vegetarian).
29. Cucumber & Onion Slices w/Buttermilk Ranch Dressing (Vegetarian).
30. Bridal Shower Tea Party Menu.
31. Tea Sandwiches.
32. Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches.
33. Brie and Cranberry Tea Sandwiches.
34. Cucumber and Dill Tea Sandwiches.
35. Gingerbread Men Tea Sandwiches (with cream cheese).
36. Lemon Chiffon Tea Sandwiches.
37. Strawberry Shortcake Tea Sandwiches (with whipped cream).
38. Assorted Cookies and Brownies.
39. Fruit Kabobs with Cream Cheese Dip
Bridal Shower Games Tea Party Theme
A bridal shower tea party is a great way to celebrate the bride-to-be and her upcoming nuptials. You can use this theme for a baby shower, birthday, or any other special occasion.
Throw a tea party games bridal shower by decorating with pink and white balloons, ribbons, streamers, and balloons. Set up a table with favors such as tea bags and scones. Have guests dress in their best 1920s attire or come as their favorite literary character.
Bridal shower games tea party theme are a fun way to get everyone involved in the celebration while having some laughs along the way. Here are some ideas:
40. Name That Bride To Be: Have guests write down their guesses as to who will be getting married next out of four candidates (e.g., sisters). The person who gets it right first wins.
41. Dress Up Your Dessert: Create a scene using candy bars, cookies, and other tasty treats (e.g., Oreos). Guests vote on which one looks best.
42. Tea Time Charades: Play charades using tea-related words like Earl Grey, Darjeeling, and English Breakfast
43. Tea parties are a great theme for bridal showers, but you can take things to the next level by incorporating some fun games and activities. Here are some great ideas for making your tea party more memorable
44. The Bride’s Name Game. The guests write the bride-to-be’s name on small pieces of paper, which they drop into a hat or bowl.
The bride has to match each name to its owner by asking questions such as “What is my favorite color?” or “What is my favorite flower?” This game is great for revealing interesting facts about the bride that she may not know herself.
44. Guess Who: This classic guessing game involves one person being blindfolded while another person tries to guess who they are by asking yes or no questions only. For example, “Are you wearing blue jeans?” If they answer yes, then the guesser must ask another question until they get it wrong and reveal who they are.
45. Bride’s Favorite Things Scavenger Hunt. Give each guest a list of items (flowers, books, movies) that might be found at the tea party location and tell them that if
Tea Party Bridal Shower Games
It’s time to celebrate the bride-to-be with our tea party bridal shower games. These games are perfect for any tea party games bridal shower and can also be used at a bachelorette party.
46. Bridal shower tea party bingo: It’s time for some fun with our bridal shower tea party bingo game. This game is sure to get everyone laughing and having fun.
47: Bridal Shower Tea Party Charades: Our Bridal Shower Tea Party Charades game brings some silly fun to your next bridal shower. This is a great way to get everyone involved in the festivities.
Tea parties are a popular theme for bridal shower games. They’re elegant and fun. and can be geared to any age group. You can have games with or without prizes, or you can include both. Here are some more great tea party games for a bridal shower:
48. Tea Time Trivia: This game is great for any age group and it’s easy to set up. All you need is a list of trivia questions about the bride-to-be and her family members, as well as a timer or stopwatch. Divide the guests into teams and let them take turns answering questions. The team with the most correct answers wins.
49. Tea Bag Toss: This is another simple game that requires nothing more than tea bags and paper plates (optional). Set up two teams facing each other across from each other with one person from each team standing behind their respective line on either side of the room.
Give each team member two tea bags per round and have them toss their bags into their teammates’ plates without using their hands or arms (they must drop them from their mouths). The first team to get all of their bags in wins.
A tea party bridal shower is a fun and elegant way to celebrate your upcoming nuptials. While you can certainly have a traditional shower, a tea party bridal shower allows you to be creative with your decorations and games. Guess the Number of Teabags in the Cup
This game is similar to Pass the Parcel, but instead of wrapping up an item in layers of paper, you wrap up teabags. The person who guesses closest to the actual number wins.
50. Strawberry shortcake tea party: For this game, have guests write down their favorite flavor of strawberry shortcake on a piece of paper and place it inside one of two bowls — one for vanilla and one for chocolate.
Then, put all the papers into a basket and hand out straws. Ask each guest to blow through his or her straw until he or she finds his or her paper. The winner gets a prize.
51. Pass the hat around the bridal shower game: The bride-to-be has three minutes to hide an item somewhere in the room before everyone else arrives at the bridal shower. Create
Tea Party Bridal Shower Ideas
Tea party games bridal shower are a great theme for bridal showers, bridal luncheons, or just a fun girls’ night out. If you need tea party bridal shower ideas, consider these ideas:
52. Decorations: Use white or pastel tablecloths and napkins. Use floral centerpieces with tea cups and saucers. Consider having your guests dress in vintage clothing if possible. You can also use tea towels as table runners, place cards, and favors.
53. Food: Light finger foods are ideal for this type of party, such as cucumber sandwiches, scones with lemon curd and clotted cream (which is essentially whipped cream), mini quiches, tiny cakes and cupcakes with teacups on top, etc.
For beverages serve sparkling water or champagne (if you want to splurge), hot cocoa or coffee in real teacups, and saucers with creamers and sugars on the side.
54. Games: Play games like Mad Libs and Twenty Questions that allow your guests to guess which items belong in the bride’s future household based on clues provided by other guests who have attended previous showers or know her well enough to do so
Bridal Shower Tea Party Ideas
A bridal shower tea party is a great way to celebrate the bride-to-be. It can be fun for families and friends alike and allows for a wide variety of gifts, including practical ones and ones that are more personal.
Tea sets make great gifts for bridal showers. They can be purchased at your local department store or online. There are also many different types of teas available to purchase as well as other accessories such as sugar cubes, spoons, and creamers.
The following are some ideas for bridal shower tea party ideas.
55. Gift Baskets. Gift baskets are another great idea for a bridal shower tea party because they allow you to put together a gift that will appeal to all guests, regardless of their taste in gifts or interests. You can include items like bath products, chocolates, snacks, or even books in your basket so that everyone will be happy with their gift.
56. Candles and Soaps. Candles and soaps make great gifts for any type of occasion but they’re especially popular at a bridal shower tea party because they’re easy to find at most stores and come in many different scents and styles.
FAQ on Tea Party Games Bridal Shower
What is a bridal shower tea party?
A bridal shower tea party is an event in which family and friends gather together to celebrate the upcoming marriage of their loved ones.
It can be held at home or a hotel, as long as there are enough tables for everyone to sit comfortably and play games
How many games should be played at a bridal shower?
There are many different ways to play games at a bridal shower tea party. At least one game should be played with every guest present so they can get involved and interact with each other.
If you have enough people attending your event, it may be good to have more than one game available so people will not feel obligated to participate in all of them if they do not wish to do so.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on a tight budget or have a lot to spend; in either case, there are plenty of tea party games bridal shower ideas for bridal parties.
After all, it’s the thought that counts. The great thing about tea party gifts is that they’re fun and not too costly. As with any party plan, thinking outside the box can be an advantage – tea party gifts are no exception.