Celebrating the 35th birthday can be confusing. Sure, 25 is taken for granted and 30 is the beginning of the end, but 35? We begin to wonder, what is next? I won’t sugarcoat it, but it tends to fall somewhere between youth and retirement.
This doesn’t mean that you don’t deserve a sweet 35th birthday idea for her full of celebration mood with cake and ice cream in the park (or on a yacht); it just means that you’re no longer feeling pretty 22.
When you turn 35, you’re officially halfway through life. Not exactly calls for a party, but hey. It’s worth celebrating.
If you’re stuck on the 35th birthday idea for her for what to get your wife for her 35th birthday, then we’re here to help. Hopefully, our suggestions will be enough to keep you away from the dreaded cliché of ‘Happy Birthday, here’s a voucher for a £20’ gift.
If she’s your wife or you’ve been married for more than ten years, it’s worth noting that any of the 35th birthday ideas for her work well as anniversary gifts too. Are you looking for a gift idea for your wife, girlfriend, or friend who is turning 35 years old? Here are some ideas to help you with your search.
Table of Contents
35th Birthday Ideas for Him
First. let’s check out for guys. If you’re looking for a birthday present for your boyfriend, husband, or partner, these are some great options to consider.
From clothing to accessories and gadgets, there are plenty of great 35th birthday ideas for him here to help you find the perfect gift.
Personalized Gift Ideas
Personalized gifts are a great way to show someone how much they mean to you. Whether it’s their name or initials that you want to add an extra personal touch, there are plenty of options available on the market today.
From watches and cufflinks to keyrings, mugs, and even home decor items like blankets and pillows, there’s something for every guy in our collection below:
Birthday Gifts for Men
A personalized necklace is a great gift idea for guys who love jewelry and want something unique and different from everything else in their collection. These personalized necklaces come in a variety of styles including pendants with charms like hearts or keys that say ‘I Love You.
There are also options with initials or names engraved on them. You can choose from different colors as well as materials like sterling silver, gold, or titanium so that you can find something suitable
What to Get a Woman for Her 35th Birthday
A woman’s 35th birthday is a feat that should be celebrated with love and affection. It is a time for them to reflect on the past and look forward to the future. Whether it’s an intimate gathering or a large party, you can’t go wrong with any of these great 35th birthday ideas for her.
Here are the answers to what to get a woman for her 35th birthday.
1. Aromatherapy diffuser.
2. A new pair of shoes.
3. An engraved necklace from the personalization mall
4. A massage gift card from massage envy.
5. An engraved wine glass set from the personalization mall.
6. Jewelry: Women love jewelry and they never get tired of wearing it. You can get a necklace or earrings or even a bracelet for her 35th birthday. You can also get her something that has her birthstone in it as well as diamonds or other precious stones or metals like gold or silver etc.
7. Perfume: A perfume can make any woman happy and she will love it if you get her one for her birthday.
8. Flowers: Flowers are always welcome by women because they represent love and affection in many ways. It doesn’t matter if they are real flowers or artificial ones; as long as they are pretty, your wife will be happy with them.
8. Shoes: Shoes are another item that most women like to wear, so you can get them one.
9. A donation to a charity or an organization she supports.
10. Spa day, massage, and facial.
11. Small home improvement project.
12. Tickets to an event she would like to attend (concert, play).
35th Birthday Gift Ideas for Her Husband
If you’re looking for a gift for your wife’s 35th birthday, you should take a look at the 35th birthday ideas for her. These are some of the best ways to show her that she means the world to you.
These could also be an opportunity for a wife to get 35th birthday gift ideas for her husband.
13. Write him a love letter.
14. Take him on a trip somewhere special.
15. Give him something from his wish list (whether it be jewelry or something else).
16. Book a spa appointment for two, where you both can relax and be pampered together.
35th Birthday Gift Ideas for Her
The 35th birthday is a big achievement that deserves to be celebrated with all the pomp and grandeur of a royal affair.
If you are searching for some unique 35th birthday gift ideas for her; for your wife, girlfriend, or mother on her 35th birthday, then you have come to the right place.
Whether you are looking for something funny or something sentimental, I have got you covered. You will find all kinds of funny presents and unique gifts that will make your wife feel loved on her special day.
There are so many great things about turning 35. It’s an age when you can look back and see how far you’ve come in life and know that there is still so much ahead of you.
This makes it a great time to give her something that will remind her of all the wonderful things she has accomplished so far and encourage her to continue on this path.
Here are some great 35th birthday ideas for her;
17. A spa day.
18. A family vacation.
19. A trip to Hawaii or another exotic location.
20. A new outfit or outfit upgrade (e.g., a nice pair of heels).
21. An upscale dinner out at a fancy restaurant (or in).
22. Tickets to a concert or sporting event that she’s been wanting to go to but hasn’t yet had the time or money for it (and no, you don’t have to pay for the tickets yourself.).
23. A new watch, piece of jewelry, or accessory that she’s been eyeing for months but hasn’t gotten around to buying yet because she doesn’t want it sitting in her closet unused; so now’s her chance.
It’s hard to know what to get the woman who has everything, but if you pay attention to her tastes, lifestyle, and personality, it will be much easier.
For example, if she loves to travel, give her a trip or a plane ticket. If she loves animals, get her a donation in her name to an animal charity. If she loves fashion, get her a new outfit or jewelry.
If she loves beauty products and makeup, get her something from Sephora or Ulta that she’s been wanting but hasn’t bought for herself.
If you’re looking for something less expensive than these ideas or have less time than others on this list, try one of these:
24. A spa day experience – Book an appointment at a local spa or salon for both of you to go get pedicures or manicures together. Or go out for dinner at a restaurant with good food and wine pairings that offers spa services on-site so that you can enjoy your meal while relaxing in their treatment rooms.
25. A special date night – Take your girlfriend out on a date at her favorite restaurant (or somewhere else special) with food that is made especially for two people so that it feels more intimate than normal dates do when dining out together with other couples at restaurants
26. A personalized necklace or bracelet.
27. A personalized coffee mug.
28. A photo collage frame.
29. A new car for her birthday.
30. A beautiful purse or wallet.
31. A new purse organizer or pouch for all of her stuff.
32. A trip to Mexico.
33. A spa treatment at home.
34. A massage session.
35. Jewelry such as earrings or bracelets.
36. A pair of designer jeans and a tank top or t-shirt.
It is important to remember that each woman is different, so it is up to you to choose the best option for her personality and lifestyle.
37. Jewelry: A ring, bracelet, or necklace can make a great gift for any woman’s birthday. You can even get her a pair of earrings if she has been wanting some new ones. Jewelry is always an elegant gift that will be appreciated by any woman on their special day.
38. Beauty Products: There are so many beauty products out there these days that it can be hard to choose what type of makeup kit or skincare regimen will be best suited for your loved one’s needs.
For example, if she has sensitive skin then maybe try a non-comedogenic moisturizer with SPF 15+ protection or maybe just something natural like aloe vera gel. If she likes experimenting with different cosmetics then maybe consider getting her a lipstick set with different colors; this way she can try them all out at once before committing
39. You could give her a spa day, where she can get a manicure, pedicure, and massage.
40. Another great idea is to give her a spa gift card so that she can have a relaxing time at home on her birthday.
41. If you want to go all out, you could get her a nice dress or some jewelry for her birthday.
42. If she’s an animal lover then you could get her something for her pet.
43. One of the most memorable gifts I ever received was a gift certificate to join a book club.
44. It was from one of my best friends, and I felt like she understood me so well.
45. You may not have time to read a book every month, but if you know someone who loves reading, this is such a thoughtful gift.
46. Or if you don’t want to spend money on books each month, try inviting her over for coffee and catching up on what’s new in your life.
47. A birthday is a special day. It is a day when you can celebrate the birth of your loved ones. It is an important event in one’s life and therefore, it should be celebrated accordingly.
35th Birthday Ideas for Her – FAQ
What can I do for my 35th birthday?
If you’re still looking for the perfect gift or party idea, here are some great suggestions to help make your birthday extra special.
Birthday cards – Get her a cute card with a sentimental message inside.
Candles – Give her a candle that matches her personality, such as a pink-scented one if she loves girly things or an earthy one if she loves nature.
Perfume – A perfume that she loves is always a good idea because it shows that you pay attention to what she likes.
Try layering different scents together for an extra thoughtful touch (and maybe even try creating your signature scent.). If you aren’t sure where to start, check out this list of great-smelling perfumes from our friends at Men’s Style Pro.
To tie it all up, my best advice is to keep things simple. There’s no need to spend a fortune on your birthday. You are worth more than any material object you could receive as a gift.
Instead, spend your time celebrating yourself and trying a new experience that you wouldn’t normally do. It’s the time of year to celebrate who you are and your accomplishments and enjoy some company with 35th birthday ideas for her.