Birthdays are meant to be celebrated and what better way to celebrate than with a cake? Each birthday should bring you one step closer to your approaching death but make the most of it by celebrating it with an awesome cake.
If you are looking for some amazing 35th birthday cake ideas for her, this is the article for you. I have hand-picked some of the best design ideas and brought them together in one place.
Birthdays are great and all, but sometimes you end up with the same old type of cake every year. And that can get kind of boring after 35 years. Here are several 35th birthday cake ideas for her that might help you change up your birthday tradition.
You must be saying “my wife is turning 35 this year. I don’t want to just give her money for her birthday; that doesn’t feel right. I’m going to make her a cake, but I’m stuck on what to make.” Worry no more now.
You’ve asked others to help you make a list of gift ideas for your wife’s 35th birthday, but the problem is; that you don’t have much of an idea of what she wants. You’re not alone. Many people have trouble thinking of ideal birthday gifts for wives and girlfriends.
Birthdays are great and the only way to make a better one is with a delicious birthday cake that reflects exactly who you are. Check out our list of 35th birthday cake ideas for her.
35th Birthday Cake Message
Clocking thirty-five is a milestone, and you want to celebrate it in a big way. You want your friends to be impressed by the cake you choose, and you want it to be delicious. A 35th birthday cake should reflect the age of the person celebrating their special day.
There is some cute 35th birthday cake message that will fit great 35th birthday cakes for her.
Send it to her after giving her these kinds of cake or make it a label with your other gifts.
Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Filling
Chocolate cake is always a crowd favorite, and this one has a surprise inside: strawberry filling. The pink frosting on top makes it look like there’s another layer of frosting underneath, but there are just strawberries inside with a bit of cream cheese frosting on top. This is sure to be one of your favorites.
Red Velvet Cake
Red velvet cake is also a crowd favorite because it tastes just like red velvet cupcakes without having to be cut into cupcakes. This red velvet cake has white cream cheese frosting between layers of sweet red velvet cake. Yum!
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Carrot cakes aren’t just for Easter anymore. You can make them any time of year with cream cheese frosting or even carrot cupcakes instead.
Messages for Other Cake Types
1. Hi, dear friend. I am so happy that you are here to find the perfect birthday cake for your 35th birthday.
2. I hope that you will love the ideas and find a unique one for yourself or your loved ones.
3. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me using the contact form below. I will be happy to help you!
4. You’re one of the rarest women: one who has managed to live in her 30s without losing her mind, her body, or her sense of humor.
5. You have the confidence of a woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to get it. We all hope that if we can be half as cool as you when we’re 35, then we’ll be doing alright in life.
6. You’ve got this! Happy 35th Birthday, Babe. I hope your birthday is everything you want, and more. I hope that you have a wonderful day and an incredible year.
7. Here’s to the rest of your life! You are going to do great things.
8. Your 35th birthday is a big deal! You’ve come so far and have accomplished so much. It’s time to celebrate this milestone with a cake that’s just as memorable as you are.
Simple 35th Birthday Cake Ideas for Her
A woman celebrating her 35th birthday is a special event and deserves a special cake. This is the time to go over the top with the decorations, colors, and flavors of your cake.
With so many options available, it’s easy to find the perfect but simple 35th birthday cake ideas for her or any woman in your life.
1. Rainbow Cake: A rainbow cake is a fun way to celebrate a milestone birthday. The colors and flavors can be customized to match any theme you want. You can even use edible glitter to make it sparkle.
2. Glittery Gold Cake: Gold and glitter are two things that never go out of style, so why not include them on your 35th birthday cake? This cake looks elegant and classy but is still fun enough that everyone will love it.
3. Tiered Cake: If you have multiple people coming to the party or if you just want to show off your new house by making an extra-tall cake, then consider making an icing-tiered cake like this one. It’s chic, stylish, and sure to impress everyone at your party.
4. Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Filling: Chocolate lovers will love this delicious chocolate cake recipe made with chocolate filling between each layer.
5. Elegant Black-and-White Designed Cake Idea: simple yet stylish, black-and-white cakes make an elegant statement with minimal effort on your part.
The subtle contrast between the two colors allows you to add personal touches like flowers or other decorations without distracting from the overall design. This modern black-and-white cake features delicate pink roses around the edges, making it perfect for any occasion.
6. A Golden Year: For a sophisticated look, use gold foil or paint to create a golden border around your cake. This will add some sparkle to the design without being too over-the-top.
7. Gold Decorations: If you’re feeling more daring, consider adding gold accents throughout your cake. A gold ribbon around the base of the cake will add some pizzazz while still keeping things simple. You can also use gold coins or butterflies to decorate the top tier of your cake if you’re feeling creative.
8. A Photo Cake: If there’s one thing we know about turning 35, it’s that life changes quickly. Take photos from different stages of your life; maybe one from when you were five years old, another from high school graduation, and yet another from getting married, and arrange them on top of each other
35th Birthday Cake Ideas for Him
The 35th birthday cake ideas for him would be worth it because you love him. It’s time to celebrate the person who has made it this far in life and to make the day extra special. Here are some creative ideas that you can use as inspiration for your 35th birthday cake ideas for her or him.
Classic Birthday Cake
This is one of the most popular birthday cakes. It can be decorated with flowers, candles, and other decorations to make it look more festive.
This is a simple cake that only requires a few ingredients that you can easily find at home or in any supermarket. The moose cake is best suited for children’s birthdays because it’s easy to make and cheap too.
Caramel Apple Cake
This is another simple cake that requires only three ingredients – apples, sugar, and butter. The caramel apple cake is perfect for anyone who loves apples as much as I do.
If your friend loves pizza then why not bake a pizza-shaped cake for them? You can decorate it with toppings such as pepperoni, olives, and mushrooms just like how they would serve pizza at restaurants.
35th Birthday Cake Decoration Ideas
Get 35th birthday cake decoration ideas for her because she deserves the best. Whether you are looking for a simple and elegant design or a more elaborate cake, there are many ways to celebrate the big 3-5.
1. A cake can be decorated in many different ways to suit your taste and style. If you want something simple, then choose an elegant design with flowers and prefer soft colors like pastels or white.
2. If you have a colorful personality, then go for bold colors and patterns that will make it stand out from all others. The possibilities are endless when it comes to 35th birthday cake decoration ideas.
3. A cake can be the highlight of any birthday party. It’s the centerpiece of your special day. It’s what everyone will remember and talk about. Make sure you have a great cake to go along with all the fun.
4. The best part about having a 35th birthday cake is that it doesn’t have to be traditional. You can do something fun and out of the ordinary if you want.
There are so many options out there for how you can decorate your cake and make it special for yourself or someone else. Here are some ideas for different types of cakes that you can get for your big day:
1. Custom Cakes – One of the best parts about getting a custom cake is that you can choose whatever colors and designs you want.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to what kind of design you want on your cake. Try adding pictures or words to your cake if you have them printed out and ready to go, or let your baker know what colors and designs you would like on it.
2. Use 35 candles
3. A vintage camera
4. A book of jokes.
5. A cake that looks like a guitar or an iPod (a retro touch).
6. A cake in the shape of a teddy bear.
7. A chocolate cake with white icing and colorful sprinkles
We have created a gallery of 35th birthday cake ideas for her to celebrate the big 35th birthday milestone.
We hope by searching through these 35th birthday cake ideas for her, you can find a perfect cake design to help make the big 35th birthday celebration extra-special.