Your 20th birthday is just around the corner, and you’re ready to celebrate with your friends. But are you also thinking about what will make it a whole lot easier to do what you need to do on that day?
A few ideas on what to do for your 20th birthday: create a birthday notebook, make a list of things to do ahead of time, or use our “birthday survival kit” to help you deal with things like inviting people over, figuring out where to go, and keeping yourself safe.
It’s your big day, how will you celebrate? If you’re like most people, it will most likely consist of a party, some kind of food/drinks, and possibly some gifts. But have you ever wondered what other people around the world get up to for their birthday? It might surprise you.
Birthdays happen once a year. If you’re like most people, they pass us by without a second thought. But, instead of spending another year collecting dust, why don’t you do something amazing? Instead of just thinking of what to do for your 20th birthday, pick some things here and go ahead.
Here are some ideas for what to do for your 20th birthday, that big 2-0; you’re welcome.
What to Do for Your 20th Birthday Girl
The big 2-0. What better way to celebrate the milestone than with a big bash? There are so many options on what to do for your 20th birthday girl.
For 20th birthday parties, it can be hard to decide what kind of celebration you want. Do you want to keep it low-key and casual, or do you want to go all out and have a blowout bash that will make everyone remember your big day?
Either way, there are a few things that every 20-year-old girl should do for their special day.
2. Say if you were really into Harry Potter growing up, then having a Harry Potter-themed party would be great. You could even throw in some DIY decorations using things like paint and glitter to bring the theme together.
Things to Do for Your 20th Birthday in Summer
Your 20th birthday is a huge milestone. You’ve survived the teen years and are officially an adult. You should celebrate your 20th birthday in style by doing something fun and exciting.
The possibilities of what to do for your 20th birthday are endless when it comes to planning an epic birthday party with all of your friends. So here are things to do for your 20th birthday in summer or winter.
The best way to celebrate your 20th birthday is by going out on the town with all of your friends. Here are some suggestions:
1. Have a pool party at the local YMCA or community pool.
2. Go camping at a state park or national park.
3. Host a dinner party at home or rent out a restaurant for the night.
4. Throw a big bash at an outdoor venue like an amusement park or stadium.
5. Go camping.
6. Go to the beach.
7. Go hiking.
8. Go swimming.
9. Go horseback riding.
10. Go biking.
11. Go kayaking or canoeing.
Things to Do for Your 20th Birthday in the Winter
20th birthday is a milestone for any person, especially for those who have been waiting for this special day all their life.
You might be thinking of what to do for your 20th birthday, but you don’t want to end up with something boring and predictable. You want something that will make this day memorable and fun.
Here are some ideas on things to do for your 20th birthday in winter.
1. Go on a road trip or take a vacation with friends.
2. Throw an epic party at home or a club.
3. Spend the night in a luxury hotel.
4. Do something that scares you (skydiving, bungee jumping).
5. Go skydiving over the coast or bungee jumping from a bridge.
6. Make your room look like Hogwarts from Harry Potter.
Things to Do for Your 20th Birthday in the Fall
Hey, you! The leaves are falling off, be as free as a bird too. It’s your birthday and here are things to do for your 20th birthday in the fall.
Here are some suggestions for fun, easy, and affordable ideas on what to do for your 20th birthday.
1. Make a list of things you would like to do to celebrate your 20th birthday. Write down free things that cost little money.
2. Choose the top three activities on your list and plan them out in detail.
3. Plan some smaller activities that can be done with friends and family members who may not be able to attend the larger event(s).
These smaller activities can take place at various times during the week leading up to your birthday or even throughout the year. (Example: Throw a party at home on Saturday night, have dinner at a restaurant with friends on Sunday night).
4. Plan something special for each day leading up to your big celebration.
What to Do for Your 20th Birthday Alone
If you have a big birthday coming up, you might be wondering what to do for your 20th birthday alone.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are ways to celebrate your 20th birthday alone:
1. Go on a hike with friends or family members.
2. Watch the sunrise or sunset.
3. Have a spa day at home or go to the spa.
4. Go to the movies and get popcorn and a drink with your friends or family members who aren’t busy doing something else that day (and they can take you out after).
5. Eat some ice cream while watching Netflix or YouTube videos all day long.
20th birthday is a milestone in every person’s life, so it’s important to celebrate it with all your loved ones. However, not everyone will be able to do this.
If you are one of those people who can’t celebrate their big day with friends or family because they are too far away or busy with work, then here are some more ideas for your 20th birthday alone:
1. Celebrate at home.
2. Buy yourself a gift.
3. Get dressed up.
4. Go out for dinner.
5. Do something for a charity.
Surprise Party Ideas for 20th Birthday
A surprise party is a great way to celebrate your 20th birthday. If you don’t want the whole world to know about your special day, then a secret party is the perfect way to go.
Here are some ideas on what to do for your 20th birthday, that you can use as surprise party ideas for 20th birthday:
1. Invite all of your friends and family over to your house and have them bring gifts. This will give them time to wrap their gifts, so they won’t be suspicious when they arrive at your house with presents.
2. Hide all of the presents until after the guests arrive and make sure there are lots of snacks available so that no one goes hungry while they wait for the big reveal. Have someone else deliver food so that it doesn’t look like there’s anything unusual going on at your house.
3. When everyone arrives, have someone else (like your mom or a friend) tell everyone how much fun they’re going to have to open their gifts first before anyone gets any food or cake.
What to Do for Your 20th Birthday – FAQ
What shall I do for my 20th birthday?
It’s a big milestone, so you want to make sure yours is a birthday to remember. What you choose to do depends on your personality and interests, but here are some ideas to get you started:
Hang out with friends
If you’re like most 20-year-olds, you probably have a lot of friends who are going to be around for your birthday. You could go out for dinner and drinks, or just have a party at your place.
If you want to go all out, check out this list of things to do when it’s raining in London.
Spend time with family
If you’re not that close with your parents, you might want to take the opportunity while they’re still around to spend more time with them before they pass away (or move away).
This can be tricky if they live far away, but if they’re nearby then there are plenty of options available: dinner parties, brunch dates, and even afternoon tea are all good options.
What can a girl do for her 20th birthday?
For my 20th birthday, I went to the beach with my friends and had fun swimming and playing volleyball. We also ate at this restaurant where we had a buffet for lunch. It was fun. You can do the same.
The 20th birthday is a universal milestone for anyone turning twenty, signaling an important moment in one’s life.
Whether you’re having a low-key “just the family” celebration or hosting a big bash with all of your friends, your 20th birthday should be something memorable and amazing. I hope you enjoyed the tips on what to do for your 20th birthday.