The fastest way to make someone feel old is to mention their age. Even more, fun if it’s accompanied by a “you’re getting older.” statement.
The next time someone’s 75th birthday is coming up, consider writing a card as 75th birthday wishes that uses some of some “your age” jokes instead to help them celebrate the big 75 without feeling that they’ve aged too much.
Celebrating your 75th Birthday? This is a big milestone you’ve reached, and many people are celebrating right along with you. Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to say in a birthday message to someone who has reached this age.
If what you’re looking for are 75th birthday wishes that will express your mind perfectly, it just so happens I have the perfect list of words and phrases to make it easy. The 75th birthday is a milestone birthday (pardon the pun) or maybe even a third-age birthday.
Doesn’t matter how you refer to it; you may need some great words as 75th birthday wishes for this landmark birthday. Instead of just sticking to the same boring speeches, why not try something different for that 75th birthday?
Table of Contents
- 1 75th Birthday Wishes for Mom
- 2 75th Birthday Prayer
- 3 Funny 75th Birthday Wishes
- 4 75th Birthday Wishes for Sister
- 5 Belated 75th Birthday Wishes
- 6 75th Birthday Wishes and Messages
- 7 75th Birthday Wishes and Poems
- 8 FAQ on 75th Birthday Wishes
75th Birthday Wishes for Mom
Mothers are wonderful in and out and they deserve the best 75th birthday wishes anytime, and any day. Pick from the list below to use.
1. On your 75th birthday, we want you to know how much we love and respect you. We can’t wait to celebrate with you and have a great time.
2. You are truly an inspiration to us all, especially in your ability to stay so young at heart.
3. We hope that you have the most wonderful day ever, filled with happiness and laughter. We love you, mom.
4. To the most wonderful mother in the world, you are a great example of what a mother should be. You are selfless, caring, and loving. We could not have asked for a better mom than you. On your 75th birthday, we wish you a lifetime of happiness and health.
5. You were there with me every step of the way. You gave me strength when I was weak and courage when I was afraid. You showed me how to be strong when times were tough, but also how to enjoy life when they were good. I love you so much, Mom. Happy 75th birthday.
6. She’s the one who taught you to love and care. She’s the one who made you laugh, even when you cried. She’s the one who showed you how to be strong, even in times of weakness. Happy birthday to her.
7. She’s the one who gave you a hug when your heart was breaking. She’s the one who taught you that it was okay to be silly and have fun.
8. Mom, you’re amazing. And on your 75th birthday, we want to make sure that everyone knows just how special you are. You’ve brought so much joy into our lives and we hope that continues for many years to come.
9. Mom, you’re 75 years old today. You’ve been the best mother I could ever ask for. You are the one who taught me how to be a responsible adult and you showed me how to be independent. You are the reason why I am who I am today.
10. I want to thank you for being such an amazing mother. You have helped me through thick and thin, always supporting me no matter what. I know we’ve had our fair share of arguments but no matter what, you were always there for me when I needed it most.
11. On your 75th birthday I want to let you know that there is no one in this world like you – no one so beautiful inside and out.
12. Mom, on your 75th birthday I would like to give you a wish that will make your life even better than it already is: May all your wishes come true.
13. Happy birthday to my sweet mom. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world.
14. Mom, you’re the best. Thank you for your unconditional love and support throughout my life. I am so grateful to have you.
15. I can’t think of anyone who deserves a day like this more than you. You’re such an incredible woman and I’m so glad to be celebrating your special day with you today. Happy birthday, Mom.
16. Today is all about you, Mom. So let’s make it count by making it memorable. Let’s have fun and celebrate everything that makes you so special. Happy Birthday.
75th Birthday Prayer
May all your yesterdays be but stepping stones that lead you to today, and every tomorrow be the gladness of a new beginning and the laughter of a child. This and many more we wish for in our 75th birthday prayer for our parents.
Consider picking from more lists below on 75th birthday wishes.
17. Dear Lord, we are celebrating the 75th birthday of Abraham Lincoln, our beloved President. We pray that you would be with him and give him comfort, courage, and strength.
18. May God bless you on your 75th Birthday.
19. On your birthday may you always remember these words “Do The Best You Can” and never forget your special date.
20. May these birthday cakes stay in place until the end of your party.
21. Dear Lord, as your people prepare for the 75th anniversary of my birth, I lift everything to you so that I may live each day in harmony and peace with myself, my family, and my friends. Help me to be grateful for your loving care over all the years and grateful for today and the new opportunities it brings.
22. Today, Lord, we celebrate a special gift from you; a fresh year of new opportunities and adventures. Feel our love and gratitude as we wish you another 75 years of blessing.
23. We celebrate the privilege of doing life with you. I pray at this moment that all the people who love you will gather to bless you.
24. We give thanks for you today, may your spirit live forever. Happy 75th Birthday.
25. May the next 75 years bring you many joyous moments, filled with health and happiness.
26. May God bless you with long and healthy life, may He cradle you in His arms as we extend ours to you, and may He be the last thought on your mind each night as you lie down to rest and the first thought when you wake up each morning, Amen.
27. May God’s best for you spread over your days like dew-dropping morning dew, may God’s favor shine upon you all through your days, may you be blessed with good health throughout the coming year, and with a renewed appreciation for the gift of life.
28. May the blessings of family and friends keep you warm and bring you much joy. And may God bless you, through all the years ahead.
29. May you be blessed with the most joyful memories of the past, the joys of today, and hopes for tomorrow.
30. May all your days be filled with happiness. Happy birthday.
31. May you have the wisdom to make wise choices. Happy anniversary.
32. May every day be full of love and friendship. Cheers!
33. May you find ways to give back and help those in need.
34. May you wander paths filled with beauty and grace, best wishes.
35. May the colors of your childhood movies bring a twinkle to your eyes today, as you relive fond memories and celebrate another year of life.
36. I hope that each day brings you warm smiles from a friend or family member and that in all the coming years you continue to find happiness.
37. May God Bless you and live you long.
38. That you will be happy and enjoy life’s journey and continue to work and grow in wisdom
39. May you build new memories and you’ll never lose the desire for learning5. May you live each day with a sense of adventure.
Funny 75th Birthday Wishes
As serious as that age is, give it a humorous feeling with funny 75th birthday wishes
40. We have no idea how old you are, but we’re wishing you a day that’s as great as you are.
41. You’re 75 already? Happy Birthday, Daddy. You might just grow another few inches and get a little wiser too. Who knows? So, here’s a big happy birthday to you.
42. May your birthday be as special as you are on your special day
43. So, here’s a birthday wish for you. I wish that you get whatever you want on your birthday and more.
44. Get Ready to sing “Happy Birthday”.
45. Happy Birthday to the world’s oldest child.
46. Looking forward to another year of birthdays with you.
47. You’re only as old as you feel.
48. If age is a number, I’m an ageless wonder.
49. You will always be that cute chubby baby to me.
50. More candles on your cake, more joy to your heart.
51. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.
52. Happy Birthday to the most stylish and delish diva on the planet.
53. You’re the oldest woman in the world, happy birthday to the best.
54. You’re older in spirit than you are in years; Have a great day
55. To the running joke of our lives, happy birthday.
56. I don’t know how you’ve made it this far without a car.
57. You’re not getting any younger, and neither is anyone else in your family.
58. It’s only a matter of time before you get your first “You’ve been cordially invited” letter from the Queen.
59. You’re old enough to be bitter, but young enough to still enjoy life.
60. You deserve a day of celebration, so reminisce and enjoy being young at heart. May you be blessed with age well beyond 75.
61. Don’t worry about your birthday, everyone gets older by a year.
62. When you were born you cried and everybody around you laughed, live long enough and everybody around you will cry because they lost the best thing they ever had you.
63. Dear Grandpa, when you first told me that you were only 51 years old, it sounded young to me. Now 75 years later, it doesn’t seem so young anymore and your days of smoking weed with the boys and playing with me in the creek are gone.
64. You’ve taught us all so much, from how to care for a family or home, to always follow your heart. You’re the reason my parents love each other today and why my siblings and I have grown up to.
65. Hope your birthday is filled with cake, ice cream, and love.
66. Don’t worry about your heart. You have 2 more birthdays to live. Just kidding, you look young and great.
67. The older you are, the better you’re supposed to get at everything, including being old
68. Age is something that doesn’t bother me. I’m not sure I’d know how to be any other way
69. So if you ever see me walking slowly, it’s because of my age and not because of you
75th Birthday Wishes for Sister
More of this list continues with 75th birthday wishes for sister.
70. Happy Birthday to my Sister, you are more than just a number.
71. You are family and that means all the love in the world.
72. You’ve never let me down despite your age. I admire that about you.
73. Your smile always brightens my day and I’m grateful for it.
74. I love you from here with all my heart. May you live an amazing 75 years more.
75. Wishing you a healthy and happy 75th birthday.
76. Happy 75th Birthday, Sister.
77. I hope your seventies are as fantastic as yours. Happy 75th Birthday to my favorite sister.
78. Here’s to a wonderful seventy-fifth year.
79. The wrinkles on your face frame your smile perfectly.
80. I wonder if the term *foxy* has ever applied to anyone as much as it does to you. You look amazing, take my word for it.
81. When I see you, I see beauty, style, and grace. May today be one of the best days you’ve ever had.
82. Happy birthday for today my sister, for yesterday’s gone.
83. You’re just as fun now as when we were kids. May your day be full of all your wants and wishes.
84. Your sister has always been such an inspiration to me. You’re one of a kind sister and friend.
85. Have patience and be easy to get along with, don’t forget to have fun. Stay humble, and honest, and have a purpose in life. Grow old gracefully. Most importantly, love your family and spend time with them. Happy birthday.
86. You put up with me for years and I still haven’t figured out why. Love you, sis.
87. Always be your true self and never change for anyone. You have such big shoes to fill, I hope the biggest fits you.
88. Remain warm-hearted and gentle and be kind to others. Cheers to more!
89. Be free and easy with your laughter and be a blessing to all those in need. Happy birthday.
90. Always admit and praise your faults and have a forgiving heart.
91. Don’t ever be enslaved by the past, keep your hands busy with good deeds.
92. Keep your words gracious and kind and look for the best in others, but expect the worst
Belated 75th Birthday Wishes
They say it is better late than never. So, you can still send in some belated 75th birthday wishes.
93. Those are the years, those are the years, I’m so glad those years are gone. You’re just as old as “you feel”, my dear.
94. Your age is more than a number, it’s a state of mind.
95. Have the best years of your life. You are a shining star.
96. Enjoy the many memories you’ve made with family and friends.
97. Have another shot of whiskey and call us in the morning. Hold your head high as you reflect on life’s lessons. Be grateful for the achievements too.
75th Birthday Wishes and Messages
Adding and spicing up some phrases will make it worthwhile. Check these out to get some more 75th birthday wishes and messages.
98. Sixty-five years isn’t the beginning — it is an honor, a privilege, and a joy for which many people can only envy you. Enjoy these 75th Birthday wishes, my friend.
99. If someone were to offer me 65 years and one day of life, I’d bite his hand off. Age just means more wisdom and experience, so here’s to another of your step-forwards in the great dance of life. Happy birthday.
100. Happy birthday to the best, most decent, and caring guy in my life. You are a constant inspiration and a remarkable example of how to face life.
101. Today, my wishes for you are as follows: genuine happiness and tummy aches that come from eating your favorite foods.
102. Go on living your nice simple life as you have been doing so far. Remember that no one is perfect and you don’t need to prove it.
103. Age is just a number. I hope your day is filled with laughter and joy.
104. On this special occasion, I pray for your good health, wealth, affection, and peaceful life. Happy 75th Birthday.
105. Love you and have an awesome birthday.
106. We turn a page in our life on this special day. But the memory of your love will always remain fresh in my heart. Wish you a very happy birthday. You’re the best uncle anyone could have.
107. Wishing you a long and healthy, life
108. Don’t be nervous, remember to smile.
109. You’re not getting older, you’re getting better
110. Love and kisses for a great birthday party.
111. Cheers to another year of friendship.
112. Wishing you all the best, as you celebrate this special birthday.
113. Wishing you many more years of good health and happiness, and a happy 75th birthday, I hope your day is filled with joy and cheer.
114. Wow, 75 years old. You are an inspiration to us all.
115. Thank you for being such a positive role model, and such an example. We’re so glad to be able to celebrate this special day with you. Let’s enjoy the rest of your birthday and year.”
116. You’re never too old to enjoy a good joke, we’ll keep the jokes coming. Happy 75th birthday.
117. May you continue to enjoy lots of happiness and whenever you need help, we are here for you.
118. Wishing you a life filled with laughter and joy.
119. It is your special day, so make it a day you will always remember, you are an inspiration to us all.
120. Here’s to another year of fun, friends, and adventures, I hope you know how much you mean to us all.
121. Knowing the kind of person you are and all that you’ve done. I’m happy this day for you.
75th Birthday Wishes and Poems
This would not be complete without some 75th birthday wishes and poems.
122. A long friendship is better,
A good wife, a loving wife,
The affection that never varies,
Age cannot wither.
123. Always be there when called for,
An angel to watch over you,
At your party,
And after it’s over.
124. Follow your dreams,
Stay young in spirit,
Stop and smell the flowers,
A very happy day to you.
125. There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever.
126. May your remaining years be the happiest of your life. Live long enough to become a problem for your children.
127. Live long enough to become a problem for your children. Happy birthday to a wonderful person.
128. As we grow older together, may our friendship continue to flourish. Wear your gray hair with dignity and pride today and forever.
129. I am honored to be considered a friend of yours today and always. It’s better to light one small candle than curse the darkness. Happy birthday to a friend.
130. You have had a significant part in building my life and I appreciate it immensely. We have been walking this road since we were young and I am happy for you.
FAQ on 75th Birthday Wishes
Is 75 considered a milestone birthday?
Yes, 75 is a great age to be How did you celebrate your big day?
What do you say for the 75th birthday?
May your 75th birthday be filled with happiness and joy as you look back on the many wonderful years behind you.
Is 75 a diamond birthday?
Oh yes, it is your diamond birthday.
To the people reading these 75th birthday wishes, take note of what both men and women want most when they are 75 years old. This can be an early guide on how to make your partner happy while maintaining your relationship with them. May you enjoy the essence of life, the presence of love, and the light of the future.