55 Inspirational Blessed Woman of God Quotes (2022)
These are words of encouragement for a woman who describes Godly wife quotes and the practical application of a church girl quotes. This blessed woman of God quotes assures every believing lady that she has chosen the right path.
So, to you dear woman of God, here are some Godly woman quotes prayers, confessions, and declarations to help you keep clinging to that belief that you have. This God bless the woman quotes will not only inspire you but encourage you to hold on to what God says about you.
I Am a Blessed Woman of God Quotes
I am a blessed woman of God quotes describe how to be a good woman according to the Bible. Get the best words of encouragement for a woman with these extensive lists of a blessed woman of God quotes below.
1. Never seek help and be stranded. Help arises for me even before I call for it, this is the portion of those that seek after God.
2. I serve the God of the universe, and so I have access to every good thing that I so desire.
3. Covetousness is far from me, I am satisfied with God and so contentment is my watchword.
4. I have gained above the treasure of the world. I won the treasure of high places, I do not trample upon like one with no value, my worth is defending perfectly in God.
5. I have found my identity in God and I would never be far from fulfilling what had been written of me.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. Lives wait for a delivered and one with their blessings like me. This is the portion of the Lord me and I fulfill nothing lesser than that.
7. My hands are blessed to give to men and nations. I am a source of wealth, with fruits that will spread far and wide in filling many that ate hungrily.
8. God seeks, picks a person, and sends us an answer to the cries of many, and a woman who submits to God is always privileged to be such a person.
9. I am salt to the earth, and I make a difference everywhere I go. I am the clarity that people seek to know the mind of God.
10. There is power in wielding the Word of God as a watchword. Make it a lifestyle to know, believe, and use the Word, and you’ll get the best out of life.
11. She wields the rod and staff in a way no ordinary person can. She has learned the righteous path, and her ways her right. So she knows how to bring people to correct with Love.
12. She cherishes what she has received from God, knowing it is priceless. When a lady meets God, she never remains the same again, everything about her begins to conform, right from her heart to even her care for physical things.
13. I am bought with a price that nobody in this world can know its worth. I’m God’s priceless jewel, and beyond whatever cost, anyone can offer. I’m won over to God forever.
14. His grace is an ornament around me. I am beautified by wisdom and I represent excellence for the people of God to the world.
15. Honesty and meekness are my virtues, grace and wisdom are my jewels, peace and love are my raiments. I am dressed with the personality of God from head to toe.
16. My aura of holiness and righteousness is strong because I’m the habitation of God. Nothing unclean stays in me because I am purified by the fire of God.
17. I am a daughter of Zion, so no stranger passes through me. I have been made free to deliver many too. Upon mount Zion there is deliverance, and so, I am a solution to the world.
18. My strength against all oppositions is in God, therefore, I’ll fear no goliath. With Christ, my victory is sure.
19. I know who I am because I am born of God, molded, and made to fulfill his desires for me. I function by Grace and so I declare that nothing can stop me.
20. My coast is enlarged daily and my unction is increased as I move on to take over the lands promised to me for inheritance.
21. May your days be filled with wisdom and your nights filled with inspiration from the source of light and wisdom.
22. When a woman prays, she is not just praying for herself, but committing lives hidden in her womb to God and planting generations in the will of God.
23. Her water flows, and her fields are evergreen, her garden is filled with blossoming flowers.
24. No words of her mouth fall to the ground, because they are spoken with authority and crowned with mercy from God.
25. God gives His beloved daughters scepters of authority. They command armies and lead men to battle the enemy.
26. A life of victory is not far from what you see in the home of a spiritual woman. She never gives chance for the enemy to rejoice over her.
27. The heart of her husband rejoices in her. He knows that with her, the wall of their home is strong and firmly rooted in God. He knows that he would chase ten thousand with her.
28. A praying woman is noble in all things. She is respected and honored because she understands and holds the key that opens doors.
29. You are beautiful, blessed, strong, favored, loved, cherished, and all that God says you are. Never let go of this!
30. The only thing a woman of God believes above all other comments and thoughts is what God says about her.
A Woman Who Walks with God Quotes
Blessed Woman of God Quotes can be found all over social media quotes, memes, coffee mugs, etc. But did you know that “Blessed woman of God” is a term for a female? It’s also a term for a Christian – a woman who walks with God quotes.
It’s been said that a woman is blessed when she realizes her true identity in Christ. This truth transcends all the disappointments and pain that may accompany being female in a fallen world. As a woman, who are you called to be? What do you need to know to transform your world?
A woman who seeks God and His Word is a woman who seeks to do what is right in life. She will make the right decisions, live right, and ultimately be blessed by the Lord. The following quotes are all about being blessed by the Lord. May they bless your life as you read through them. “The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.” (Proverbs 10:22).
31. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, turning a person from the snares of death. I am confident of God’s power over my life.
32. I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Nothing good eludes me. I have all I need as a virtuous woman.
33. But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. I take God’s Word as it is; no doubt is allowed in my life because I walk with the Lord.
34. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
35. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. I have integrity and dignity!
36. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. I am faithful to the things of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
37. “She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain.” Proverbs 31:26-29
The Bible says that a woman of God is blessed. But what does it mean to be blessed? It means to be happy, fortunate, and prosperous. Here are some inspirational woman of God quotes below:
38. God is a holy, just, and righteous God who requires holiness and righteousness from those who want to be in His presence.
39. The bible tells us that without holiness no one will see the Lord.
40. Being in Christ makes us holy because He is holy.
41. Holiness is Christ-likeness, not the other way round. I know this and I know peace.
42. Holiness is a lifestyle of living according to God’s word and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide us in obeying Gods word.
43. Purity is a virtue of living according to God’s eternal Word. Thanks be to God who made life in the Spirit possible.
44. True holiness begins with a desire for a relationship with Jesus Christ and continues with obedience to his commands.
45. The secret of holiness lies in our being at rest in Him, resting in His love, resting in His sovereign will and purpose, resting in the assurance of His work on our behalf, resting in the knowledge that we can do nothing ourselves but that through him we can do all things (Philippians 4:13).
46. A blessed woman is a God-fearing woman.
47. Be a blessing to any woman, you will be blessed daily.
48. A blessed woman is a beauty to behold in every work of life.
49. Be a blessing to even stranger, you will be blessed in return; you might entertain Angels.
50. The world a lot of times turns away from the broken and wounded, but God does not. Blessed are the broken, for they shall be mended. God uses broken things. It takes broken soil to produce a crop, broken clouds to give rain, broken grain to give bread, broken bread to give strength.
51. A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
52. “Blessed is everyone that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.” Psalm 128:1 KJV.
53. “Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.” Proverbs 31:30-31 NIV.
54. “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands. She is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar. She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her female servants. She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard. She sets about her work.” Proverbs 31:10-31 NIV
55. I’m a woman of God. I pray, I ask Jesus to help me. I wake up and go to bed saying thank you.
We hope that you find these Blessed Woman of God Quotes uplifting and that they help you in your personal struggles and victories.
Each woman of God has faced difficulties and hardships that we can only imagine, but what we do know is that by faith, through our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, we can overcome.
They are examples to each of us of what it means to endure in faith until the end and how each of us can be lifted in prayer when things get tough.
Trust you have been inspired reading through this woman is God’s best creation quotes. Let me know in the comment section your favorite blessed woman of God quotes and don’t forget to share with family and friends on your social media.