DISCLOSURE: Posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, I might get a small commission, without any extra cost to you.
Thanksgiving is an expression of our heartfelt gratitude to God for all His love, blessings, and great mercies. Each time we express our thanks to God in appreciation of his manifold gifts and graces what we are simply doing is an application for more, include this inspirational thank you God quotes in your daily prayers, and be sure to enjoy more of God’s blessings.
Sometimes we are carried away by the weight of life’s vicissitudes, twists, and turns, worrying becomes a default, despair becomes normal so that all that we notice is what we are yet to have, be or do, much more than what we already have. We tend to easily forget how much God has showered us with blessings and love even in times we knew for sure that we did not deserve it.
We must give thanks to God no matter the situation and circumstance. Always be thankful in every situation whether good or bad, remind yourself of things to be thankful for, and occupy your mind with sweet memories of God’s goodness and unfailing love.
Don’t wait for your circumstances to change before you praise God. Praising God will make your circumstances to change. Your praise terrifies the enemy. It paralyzes Satan and neutralizes his power in your life. Inspirational thank you God quotes will help and inspire you to identify the areas God has been faithful and also help you find ways to show gratitude and appreciation to God.
Table of Contents
Thankful Quotes to God for His Blessings
Showing gratitude to God for the daily load of blessing is as important as the air we breathe. Appreciation is a thing that moves God to action and commands more blessings to overflow. Inspirational thank you God quotes are heart-lifting and inspiring quotes that express the wondrous works of God in our lives.
A man that is full of appreciation is a man that never lacks and is highly respected. Include these thankful quotes to God for His blessings as a lifestyle and be sure to spend your whole life been blessed and a blessing to generations.
1. Immortal, invisible God I cannot thank you enough for how far you have brought me, each time I look at my life I am amazed at your mercies and how you saved me, I couldn’t have gone this far without you.
2. Who have I in heaven oh Lord but thee, daily have you loaded me with blessings that I can’t even explain? I am forever grateful.
3. What shall I render to you Lord to show how much I am grateful for daily blessings and compassion, if I sing a million praise it isn’t enough, if a shout and scream a million hallelujah it still won’t be enough, You alone deserve everything Lord, thank you JESUS.
4. I couldn’t have been able to come up this far, if not for you oh Lord my builder and foundation, I am grateful.
5. You took away my shame and wiped away my tears, you laid your hands and made me whom I am by blessing me abundantly. I am more than grateful.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. Who is like unto thee, among other gods, you are glorious in holiness, you are fearful in praises doing wonders? For all the wondrous and powerful show of compassion towards me, I cannot thank you enough.
7. Whenever I see another breaking of the day, I say thank you, Lord.
8. Though art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for you have created all things in your own time and has blessed me beyond measures.
9. How much I love to sing of your faithfulness oh Lord in my life, I love you Lord for your mercy never failed me, all my days I have been held in your hands and enjoyed your wondrous show of love.
10. I will offer to you Lord the sacrifice of thanksgiving and will glorify you for diverse visitation, healings, provision, protection, and supplies I have enjoyed. Take all the glory.
11. My lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower, and my deliverer, my shield, and the one in whom I take refuge thank you for promoting me to where I am now. It is your hand I see in all of this.
12. I feel blessed waking up every morning and realizing that God has given me another day to live. Thank you, God.
13. Thinking of what I have done to deserve the great blessings and gifts I have received from God, I realize I do not worth a penny, but what God has done for me is worth more than words could express.
14. Thank you, Lord, for the gift of wisdom and covering me under the canopy of your security. I am now bold enough to confront and face the hurdles ahead of me.
15. Thank you, God, for pardoning my sin and giving me a new life, what a great pleasure and privilege to be called your own.
16. At the center of it all, it is you that I see. Sweet God, thank you for making this possible, helping me towards achieving my goals and becoming an embodiment of grace and blessings.
17. I woke up, I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear, running water, and food to eat, I am thankful, I am blessed.
18. I want to publicly thank you God for all the things you’ve been doing for me privately, I cannot hold back my praise.
19. Life isn’t meant to be easy with all it’s up and down but through it all, I survived because you held my hands all through it all and I can boldly testify that you are too faithful.
20. How could I be so ignorant, naïve, and ungrateful complaining about the things I have not achieved and forgetting all you have given to me. Thank you, Jesus, for still holding on and didn’t give up on me.
Thank You God for Everything Quotes
One of the important things that bind a man to God is a heart full of praise that was the reason David was referred to the man after God’s heart. Inspirational thank you God quotes are the simplest and yet powerful quotes to grab more from God.
Singular praise is equal to multiple loads of prayer. A man that praises more gets less. There is no doubt that God has been faithful and has been our ever-present help in times of need. Thank you God for everything quotes will help you find ways to be grateful and appreciate God for His unfailing love. A man of praise is a man that is ready to be raised.
21. Truly your word Lord is forever, thank you Lord for not allowing the waves and issues of life to take me away.
22. Thank you Almighty for your hands have made me and fashioned me, you have given me the understanding to learn and obey thy commandments.
23. I am grateful Lord for the little things you have done in my life because I couldn’t have achieved any without you.
24. Thank you, Lord, for turning all my prayers to praise, my mouth is filled with laughter and my heart with praise. Hallow be your name.
25. Daily as I live often as I breathe it is only you oh Lord I see, who am I that you are mindful of. Thank you, Jesus.
26. Thank you, Lord, for being there when nobody else was.
27. There is a joy in my heart and it is flowing like a river because of the matchless and incredible things you have done for me.
28. When I think of how magnificent you are oh Lord and how you have made me a beneficiary of your unending Lord all I have to say is thank you, Lord.
29. Thank you, Lord, for being my superhero even when men failed, you came through for me, mighty God you are.
30. My mouth is full of praises considering how unworthy I am but your ever-abiding mercy made a way for me when there was no possible way out. thank you, Lord.
31. You are my everything oh Mighty Jehovah for there was and is nothing I engage(d) in without your control and direction. You oh Lord are my driving force. Hallelujah.
32. I have come to realize that men only utter words that they cannot keep but you Lord, your word is everlasting and true. Thank you for being my help.
33. When I think of all your mercies and your faithfulness each day I’m convinced is not because I am worthy to receive the kind of Love that you gave. Thank you, Jesus.
34. Thank you, God, for giving me another day, blessing, and another fresh encounter with you.
35. Thank you, God, for turning all my private prayers into a public celebration of a true joy comes in the morning.
36. I smile not because I have it all together, but because you Lord holds me through it all. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
37. Oh, Mighty God what could I have done without you? You are real than my feelings and emotions and even my experience. I praise you, Lord.
38. I would never be tired of saying thank you God because He never gets tired of waking me up each day.
39. Words fail me to express your wonderful show of love toward me, good father you are more than enough to me, even when men saw nothing in me, you brought out the best in me.
40. When I was heartbroken, the best thing that happened to me was that I found you, you alone gave me a reason to smile again, your love for me is amazing. I will forever praise you.
Thank God for Safe Arrival Quotes
The whole essence of creation is that creature glorifies God and to fulfill this mandate we must always worship God at all times and hence you may find yourself needing this Inspirational thank you God quotes.
Each journey we embark on comes with so many obstacles, stress, and fear of the unknown but in all God gave us victory and made the journey worthwhile, He deserves all the praise. Below are highly effective thank God for safe arrival quotes.
41. Oh Lord my God I appreciate you for the road you made me pass through, the same road that took lives brought me to my destination. I am forever grateful.
42. Thank you, Jesus, for making the end of my journey worthwhile though it wasn’t easy you made me a winner.
43. Lord you are worthy of my praise the same way I went through many were swallowed up but I made it to the final stage and conquered it all.
44. O gracious God I thank you for granting me a safe journey, it is only by you grace that I wasn’t consumed.
45. Through many dangers, toils, and snares you brought me thus far and your grace will lead me home. Thank you, Lord.
46. Thank you, Lord, for giving your angels charge over me all through the journey and saving me from highway arm robbers.
47. While on this journey I saw so many accidents and many innocent souls lost their lives but my case was different, you Lord brought me back home safe and sound. Hallow be thy name.
48. Looking back at how rough the road was, yet all fizzled out without my knowledge this could only be you Lord thank you.
49. Indeed, it has been God who has been by my side in this journey, not by power nor by might but Him alone sustained me. Thank you, Abba father.
50. Most times embarking on a journey, the fear of the unknown grips my heart, and I begin to fidget but at the end of it all, you gave me hope through your word and restore peace to me. Here I am to say thank you, Jesus.
51. Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed, thank you for exempting me from the terrible collision on the highway. My hands are lifted for all you have done for me.
52. What shall I render unto Jehovah than to be thankful and sing praise? I stand in awe of your love for me, I want to shout it loud and higher you deserve it.
53. The road was thirsty of human blood, the grave opened its mouth to swallow me but you gave me victory, I have nothing to offer in return you than to bless your name.
54. What an amazing God you are Lord, you have given unto me joy unspeakable by securing my way. Thank you.
Thanking God for Healing me Quotes
When we praise and thank God, it reminds the devil of his defeat because praise to God is a torment to him. Inspirational thank you God quotes are powerful quotes that help us place the devil where he rightfully belongs. Satan afflicts us with so much pain in the body that we become weak both in body and spirit and hence see no reason to be grateful to God.
Be genuinely thankful for the health you have is a powerful vaccination against developing new aches, pains, and severe illness. The next time you find yourself being attacked or facing health challenges, lift your voice to heaven and start praising God with these thanking God for healing me quotes and be guaranteed that the peace of God will come upon you and the devil will be defeated.
55. The devil thought he has gotten me by afflicting me with so many pains but you oh Lord are my shield and the lifter up of my heart. I am not taking this for granted Lord be praised.
56. So many slept last night but they were not able to make it to a bright new day, but here I am Lord healthy and strong, I know I don’t deserve it but yet you gave it to me abundantly. Thank you, Abba father.
57. When I think of all your goodness, your mercies and, your love, you alone are the reason why I am living. Thank you, my Lord.
58. You oh Lord are amazing even at the saddest moment of my life, you’ve proven yourself to be the rescuer of my situation. Thank you, Lord.
59. Even at my dying moment when the grave was ready to accept my body you oh Lord came through and stretched your healing hands upon me. For this reason, I have come to say thank you, Lord.
60. Oh, death where is thy sting, oh grave where is thy victory, Jesus has defeated you and brought me out, I bow before you Messiah.
61. When the enemy came like a flood you raised a standard against them, I will praise you till eternity.
62. I almost let go, I thought life has given me the worse it has to offer but you showed up and gave me full assurance to live again. Thank you, God.
63. Of a truth, you are the giver of life and divine health, thank you for giving me health in abundance I enjoy your perfect will of health.
64. Your ways Lord is what I cannot ascertain, Mighty and strong are your ways thank you for your healing grace over my life.
65. Blessed be your name Lord for you have taken away my pains and paid the price for me, I am free.
66. The medical profession has statistics that show a happy and joyful person is much healthier than a person who is depressed and morbid. I praise you God for healing me and giving me joy and strength.
67. The devil thought he overcame, He thought he had me but you Lord came through for me, you lifted me and covered me under your shadows, you kept me and gave a reason to smile again. I am forever grateful.
68. I have lost count of the number of times I had been through difficult times, the times I have cried, and ask questions that no one had answers to, and at the verge of given up you, Lord showed mercy and rescued me. I say thank you.
69. Who and what would I have been without God? Truly You are the center of my life.
70. You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling, I walk in the land of the living strong and healthy. Thank you, Lord.
71. When the pains of death encompassed me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold for me, I found trouble and sorrow, then I called upon you name Jesus, I implored you and you deliver my soul. I have come to return all the praise to you. I am grateful,l gracious God.
72. I cannot imagine all you went through just for me when my strength failed me, friends and family turned their backs on me, yet you stood by me, you never let me down. My mouth cannot tell it all, thank you, Jesus.
73. You are the reason I live; you are the pillar that holds my love. Thank you, Lord, for not allowing the devil to take charge of my life.
74. When the enemy came like a flood to snatch my life into the cold hands of death by afflicting me with sickness you Lord raised a standard against them and gave me life again. How mighty are your hands to save, I praise you, Lord.
75. You removed my pains, problems, and worries and replace them with health, happiness, and peace. I am grateful.
76. If you ask people what they need to be happy. Everybody will make a list of different things. But if you think about it, the only two things we need are a healthy body and a calm soul, and these two I have in abundance. I will worship you forever.
77. Being alive from January until now is not a joke. God, I am grateful. Thank You.
78. What have I done to deserve this great Love? I don’t think I have done anything to merit this mercy. I am absolutely a product of his mercy, nothing more.
Thank God for My Family Quotes
Witnessing every day with the people you love and cherish most is a priceless gift from God, so it is very important not to waste a single precious moment without saying thank you, God by using this inspirational thank you God quotes.
Appreciate everything he has done. When times are hard, practice gratitude. Take comfort with what you have instead of what you are lacking. Check out this list of insightful thank you God for my family quotes below and include them into your daily family thanksgiving prayers.
79. The greatest gift a family can ever have is the gift of peace, love, unity, and harmony and you Lord have blessed my family with this gift. I am grateful, Jehovah.
80. Father, I am grateful for the love, peace, and harmony among my family members.
81. For the past years, no member of my family has been to the hospital because you have blessed us with sound health and mind. I adore you.
82. I know that we haven’t been perfect, and sometimes we forget to pray as a family and question our faith but thank you Lord for loving us unconditionally and giving us another reason to smile.
83. The gift of a lovely partner is a crowning blessing from God and this I have received. Thank you, God, for blessing me with a lovely and caring spouse.
84. Thank you, Lord, for adding to my family daily. We are so very grateful for all you have done.
85. Thank you, Lord, for being a loving father to my family, regardless of our unfaithfulness, yet you remain faithful with your promises over us at all times, oh what a loving father you are.
86. My heart is full of joy for all you have done for me and my household, your immeasurable love is what we cannot tell. Thank you, father.
87. The gift of family is priceless and cannot be compared to any thank you Almighty for blessing me with my lovely family life would have been worthless without them.
88. Lord, we are not unaware of the fact that many have gone with the year but you’ve counted us worthy of your mercy and grace. Thank you, Jesus.
89. Heavenly Father, thank you for strengthening the bonds of both physical and spiritual intimacy in my family and the rain of peace.
90. What shall I render to the Lord for all His benefits towards my family? Thank you, Lord, for bringing every member of the family into this new year, we are grateful, receive all the praise.
91. For your merciful kindness is great towards us, and the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord.
92. When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in. I bless God for his faithfulness over my family. Hallelujah.
93. I return all praise to God for all our problems. After each one was overcome, we became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. We grew in all difficulties.
94. The truth is, not saying “thank you” does more damage than actually saying “thank you” does well… so we are thankful to our creator.
95. Thank you, God, for being the great provider to me and my family, to you alone be all the praise, honor, and adoration.
96. You promised in your word that we would never be barren and of a true lord you word never fails; we can see the manifestation of your promises. Thank you, God, for blessing us with this priceless gift of children we are more than grateful.
97. Your banner of love over my family cannot be overemphasized, it is beyond human understanding. Thank you for loving us this much. You are amazing.
98. There is no authentic and genuine love without sharing with family. I am most blessed and grateful for the kind of family you brought me into.
99. I will worship you forever for you have made me and my household lay down in peace and sleep and made us dwell in safety.
100. Thank you, Lord, for the marital prosperity we receive daily, you have indeed proven yourself as the maker of marriage regardless of our differences.
Inspirational Thank You God Quotes for Financial Breakthroughs
Praise is a powerful weapon that everyone must possess, amidst lack and wants, we need to give praise. Saying “thank you” makes much available and life would be easier and better if we all pay more attention to thanking God for who he is and what he has done. Below are inspirational thank you God quotes for financial breakthroughs that will help you praise God immensely.
101. Thank you, father, for being my source of revenue even when all means seems abortive, you opened up to me the way of prosperity.
102. I cannot fail to appreciate you Lord for showing forth when the sting of poverty and lack came knocking at my door, you alone came through for me.
103. I am what I am today because your grace and mercy envelopes me daily Father you are worthy of my praise.
104. Every time I think of your goodness you render me speechless and my eyes filled with tears of Joy. Thank you, God.
105. I have lost count on the blessings you have bestowed upon me, great is your loving kindness towards me, if I have ten thousand tongues it wouldn’t be enough to praise you, all I have to say is thank you, Lord.
106. Sometimes I wonder why I cried so much over the present pressing issues forgetting that I have a God of sufficiency. Thank you, Lord, for not giving up and me and showing up when I couldn’t hold back my tears. You are my all-sufficient God.
107. My heart is flooded with joy, my lips filled with different kinds of praise songs, my legs are restless because they are ready to dance, but all these still won’t be enough to show how grateful I am for the financial increase, Jehovah Jireh thank you.
108. I will lift my eyes to the hills from where cometh my help, my help comes from the Lord, thank you Almighty God for been my help in times of need, when I had no one else to lean on, you supplied everything abundantly, may your name be exalted forever.
109. My ever-present help in times of need you have done it before and you have done it again, such wondrous love you have shown to me, I will praise you till the end of the ages.
110. Thank you, God, for opening doors of opportunities for me when men thought they could manipulate my life, Lord you changed the plan by making my ways prosperous.
111. Thank you, Lord, for the financial increase I receive daily despite the tough economic meltdown you made a way where there seems to be no way.
112. Heavenly Father, thank you for assurance that you are with me always and for being my exceeding great reward.
113. The year is gradually drawing to an end and has been a full package of blessing and fruitful fields, all these great blessings are the works of the Most High God, who, while dealing with us in anger for our since still hath mercy and remembered us. Hallelujah.
114. Be careful and anxious for nothing but with prayer, supplication coupled with thanksgiving, make your request known to God. Thank you, God, for answering all my financial needs before I ask.
115. When the atmosphere of joy and laughter is maintained, open heaven is guaranteed, I am a living testimony. I adore you, Lord.
116. Lord, when my lips no longer knew what to ask for in prayers you understood the language of my tears and strengthened my financial weakness, what am I that you are mindful of me? I stand in awe of your grace.
117. To God who doesn’t switch like humans in their promises, I want to say thank you.
118. I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the in the field saith the Lord. This promise I have enjoyed. Thank you, Jesus.
119. Thank you, God, for giving ears to my call and enlarging me when in distress, thou have put gladness in my heart, I will forever be grateful.
120. O Lord, thou art God, I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name, for thou hast done wonderful things, thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
There you have it, inspirational thank you God quotes that will boost your thanksgiving and prayer session. Do not forget to leave a comment and share these mind-blowing quotes, you might be helping a friend.
- 180 Best Starting a New Relationship Quotes for Him or Her (2021) - 13 September 2021
- 50 Undeniable Signs He Loves You and 20 Signs He Doesn’t in 2021 - 31 August 2021
- 100 Exciting Valentines Day Quotes for Family and Friends (2021) - 31 August 2021