Thanksgiving is a commonly practiced act among people who recognize or acknowledge the goodness and faithfulness of God in their lives, family businesses, careers, jobs, and other areas of lives, for the favor or benefit they’ve received. How God is celebrated for the goodness He has shown towards His people is through thanksgiving. Thank you God for everything prayers must be daily offered to keep the tap of God’s goodness running over our lives.
Bible says, ‘It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High’ (Psalms 92:1). According to the above scripture, thank you God for everything prayers is a good thing. If it’s good, then it’s better practiced daily. God enjoys and dwells in the praises of His people. As they maintain the art of gratitude to Him, He’ll remain committed to them to decorate their lives with things that will always inspire thanksgiving unto Him.
Thanksgiving is ordained to be the regular lifestyle of believers, it’s not an optional thing. It’s not meant to be offered when things are fine or going smoothly only, but also when there’s a decline. Thank you God for everything prayers are not dependent on the perfectness of the situations. It ought to be offered to God both when things are fine and when things are not.
Psalms say I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth (Psalms 34:1). We can see that thanksgiving is an all-time event, not an occasional disposition. If you are committed to giving thanks to God, God will be committed to loading your life with benefits daily. Bible declares, in everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (1Thessalonians 5:18).
The will of God is a commandment, not a suggestion. If thanksgiving is the will of God, then we must not desist from practicing it, regardless of the situation around us. Thank you God for everything prayers may be difficult to offer especially if the situations around us are not pleasant. But we must sustain an understanding that thanksgiving is what it takes to bring God into every matter to intervene and do something about the situation.
When you offer thank you God for everything prayers to Him about a matter, you attract the interest of God and His host into that matters. It may be difficult to practice thanksgiving in the face of adversity but if you can try to practice it regardless of the situations, thanksgiving will change your adversity to victory.
There was a case in the Bible where Paul and Silas were arrested and imprisoned by the government of the land. They were bound hands and legs with chains that nothing could let them loose. But as they engage in thanksgiving through singing praises to God. God came into the matter through His angels and lose them from their chains.
Thanksgiving is a potent tool of deliverance if it can be diligently practiced. Thank you God for everything prayers are prayers you cannot do without and I have made it available for your daily consumption and application. As you relate with it, you’ll have God do everything well for you.
Table of Contents
Prayers to Thank God for His Goodness
One of the reasons to give thanks to God is because He’s good and because His mercy is everlasting.
O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever (Psalms 136:1). Goodness is the nature of God. Whatsoever He does put on the coat of goodness. This is because it depicts His character and nature.
This act and nature of goodness that the Lord possesses is enough ground to lavish thank you God for everything prayers to Him. Prayers to thank God for His Goodness makes God’s goodness our portions in all that we do. Therefore thank you God for everything prayers must be daily offered. Below are prayers to thank God for His goodness to help you give thanks to God for all He has done for you.
1. Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised for His goodness and Mercy unto me since I was born up to this time. You’re a faithful father who is full of mercy and benevolence. Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness over me.
2. I give thanks to you Lord for your unquestionable goodness you have shown to me all in all my endeavors. Your mercy is great and too countless to be numbered.
3. Lord, I’m grateful for my family and friends that you have brought into my life to help the journey of my life go smoothly.
4. Heavenly Father, I can see your goodness in my business, finances, and health. Your goodness unto me in these areas is priceless. Therefore I’m grateful for all that you have been doing and will yet do.
5. Good and upright are you Lord: everything you do is upright and there’s no mistake with you. You’re perfect in all your ways, so I worship you.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. Oh, how great is your goodness, which you laid up for those who fear and trust you and you have not disappointed their expectations.
7. I have seen and tasted the Lord’s goodness. Blessed be the Lord who has been good to all those who have trusted in Him.
8. Father, thank you for your goodness that has brought me unto repentance and acceptance of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.
9. Heavenly Father and Lord, I’m deeply thankful for the relationship that I have with you as my father. Your goodness and benevolence have made it possible. Father, I pray your goodness will not cease in my life.
10. Father, thank you for the goodness you have shown to me by making your son pay ransom for my sins, redeeming and reconciling me into yourself.
11. Lord, I thank you for the precious blood of Jesus, the author of eternal salvation who has made me right with you and established an everlasting peace between us. Father, I ask that this investment on me shall not be a waste
12. Lord, you have always been there with me, even when it seems like I cannot sense the direction you take. Your goodness has always been my succor.
13. Lord, I’m grateful for everything that you’ve permitted to cross my path. Thank you for the discretion to make the right decisions that have helped me become your plans for my life.
14. Thank you, Lord, because your loving kindness is good unto me. Your mercy is endless.
15. Truly, God is good unto me and unto all that hope in His Mercy. Father, I pray that you will help not to frustrate your mercy upon my life in Jesus’ name.
16. Your goodness is great and endless. It has shielded me from the scorching of the sun and wickedness of men. Father, I ask that you’ll continue to keep me from the wicked ones in Jesus’ name.
17. Lord, I thank you for your goodness in giving me daily guidance to follow in making the right decisions and live according to your ordinances.
18. Lord, thank you for your promises over my life that you’ll never leave me nor forsake. What a good father you are and no can be compared to you.
19. For you Lord, are good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee(Psalms 86:5). Let your mercy be on the increase in my life.
20. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting, and his truth endureth to all generations(Psalms 100:5)
Prayers for Thanking God for Answered Prayers
Prayer is essential to every believer in their walk with God. A Christian who doesn’t pray must be playing. Thank you God for everything prayers are an essential way to begin every prayer directed towards God. Without prayers, a solid relationship cannot be established between God and man.
Prayer becomes a thing we want to do when we know that God answers prayers. The assurance that God answers prayers is a catalyst to make every believer wants to pray. Prayers for thanking God for answered prayers keep God committed to paying attention to the cry of His people.
When you thank God in advance, you keep Him committed to hearing from you. I know you’ll like to see your prayers answered and here prayers for thanking God for answered prayers.
21. You are God who answers prayers, unto you shall all flesh come. I give you thanks because whenever I come to you in faith, you hear me.
22. Thank you for the answers to past prayer requests made unto you. I glorify your name for proving yourself faithful and true.
23. Lord, because you’re committed to answering prayers, I have come to give you thanks for your ability to hear your people who pray to you.
24. Lord, I give you thanks because this is the confidence that I have in you that if I asked anything according to your will you’ll hear me.
25. For the assurance of answered prayers, father I give you thanks. Father, I ask that you will strengthen my faith and confidence in you.
26. Father, you’re worthy to be glorified for the evidence of answered prayers you have manifested unto me over the years.
27. Your word says, before I call you’ll answer, while I’m yet speaking, you’ll hear. Thank you for always hearing me.
28. I’m grateful dear Lord for your capacity to do in advance before the prayer is uttered out of my lips.
29. Your words say, I should call unto you and you will answer me, and you’ll show me great and mighty things I don’t know. Thank you, Lord, for the revelation of great and mighty things to me as I pray.
30. Your words say you can do exceedingly abundantly above my thinking and asking through your power within me. Thank you for always performing excelling things above my request.
31. Lord, I rejoice exceedingly because everything I utter to your hearing is as good as mine.
32. Lord, I thank you for the Assurance of salvation and safety as I call on your name.
33. Father, I thank you for assurance of prosperity as I direct my prayers unto you.
34. Your word says whosoever call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. I rejoice in Your salvation.
35. Thank you for giving me life and making things work for me and my family.
36. Thank you dear father because, because those who call upon your name shall not be ashamed as your word declares.
37. Lord, thank you for the assistance of the Holy Spirit who helps me to pray when I don’t know what to pray and because He helps me, I don’t pray amiss.
38. Lord who answered the prayers of Elijah with immediate effect, thank you because you’re the same yesterday, today, and forever. And the same you’ll do now and forever.
39. Father, I thank you because no force in the world can stop your counsel from standing. This is my comfort and confidence in approaching your temple to utter my prayers.
40. Covenant keeping God, be exalted above all gods. Father, I give You all the glory and praise that is deserving of your great name. You are too faithful to fail me. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers and for granting me the desires of my heart today.
41. God of all flesh, there’s nothing too hard for you and nothing is beyond your power. I thank you because what you say you’ll do, you’ll always do. I pray that you’ll stretch forth your mighty hands to do good unto me in Jesus’ name.
Thank You Messages to God for All the Blessings
Blessings are the heritage of the saints of God. God has apportioned blessings to everyone who has recognized Him as God. God loves those who return to Him after receiving blessings from Him, with a voice of rejoicing and thanksgiving.
Thank you messages to God for all the blessings will activate God’s blessings to be in ceaseless flow over one’s lives. Thank you God for everything prayers are key to divine blessings without limit and cessation. At the tips of your fingers are Thank you messages to God for all the blessings which will help you become rich in your life of thanksgiving.
42. Thank you Father God for your unconditional blessings in my life. Thank you because it’s stable and sure. Blessed be the God of heavens for blessing me with spiritual blessings through Christ our Lord.
43. Dear father, I thank you for making me the candidate for the divine blessing you’ve have made available to every seeker of you.
44. Lord, I’m grateful for the greatness of your name that has made me to be counted worthy of divine blessings.
45. Precious father, I will never be ungrateful for the blood of Jesus that has canceled every curse and has made divine blessings freely available to me.
46. I thank you, Lord, for your standing promises on my life that have lifted me above curses and poverty.
47. Thank you, Lord, for what is written concerning me, that all that I do shall attract blessings of heavens.
48. Your word says, no one can curse who you have blessed. I’m grateful for exempting me from the curse of this life.
49. Your words say, blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and who puts his hope in you. I ask that your blessings will flow like never before in my life.
50. Thank you because my faith in you has marked me blessed irreversibly. I ask You to continue to pour your bountiful blessings and mercy on myself and my whole family.
51. Heavenly Father, thank you because I’m always within the surrounding of your presence. I cannot be out of your presence that you cannot see me. I know I cannot travel out of the rich of your presence.
52. Your word says you will neither leave me nor forsake me, you are always with me. May I live a life of thanksgiving in your presence.
53. Father, let your presence be my companion in all that I do so that your blessings can flow ceaselessly into my life in Jesus’ name.
54. Father let your love flow passionately in my heart so that I seek after you as you’ll have me do.
55. Let your love be established in my heart so that I may seek after the kingdom and consequently attract divine blessings.
56. Let your love fill my heart so that I can be strong in faith to host divine blessings in Jesus’ name.
57. Thank you father because you have promised me a flourishing life even till the old age. I asked that you teach me diligence so that I can walk in wealth without limit in Jesus’ name.
58. Let your peace multiply in my heart to the overflows so that I can continue to give thanks unto your name.
59. It’s your desire to see me walk in health and prosperity. I celebrate you dear father because you’re able to perform as you’ve promised.
60. Let the light of your glory shine one me so that I can be a medium of your praise to the end of the earth.
61. Lord, let your blessings be upon me without measure so that everyone who sees me will glorify you for the multitude of blessings in my life in Jesus” name.
Prayers to Thank God for the Gift of Life
Life is the greatest gift God has given to everyone on earth. It’s done out of God’s generosity and kindness towards his creation. If only we know the value of this life, we’ll live every day of our lives to offer thank you God for everything prayers continually.
At the beginning of time, the Lord breathed into them and they became a living soul. This life is best used to glorify God and offer prayers to thank God for the gift of life, for which some of them are listed below.
62. Thank you, God, for the gift of life and sound health. Lord, I pray that my life brings glory to your name.
63. Thank you Father for the gift of abundant life in Christ Jesus made available through His blood.
64. Thank you dear Lord for both the gift of eternal and natural life. I asked that you help me make the most of it all my days on earth.
65. Lord, I have regarded this life as a precious gift from you. Help me dear Lord to live for things that matter in Jesus’ name.
66. Thank you, Lord, for delivering me from the power of darkness to bring me into your marvelous lights.
67. Thank you, Lord, for the strength you’ve given me each day to continue living. I asked that you renew my strength as eagles in Jesus name
68. Thank you for giving me life with meaning. Father, I ask that my life will continue to be more meaningful.
69. I thank you dear father for your word promises to satisfy me with long life. I ask for the fulfillment of your promises in Jesus’ name.
70. Father, I asked that you’ll help me to use this single life of mine to fulfill the promise written on my name.
71. Help me to be diligent in the pursuit of your plans for my life in Jesus name
72. Lord, your word promises that even till my old age, you’ll bear me. Lord, I ask that you bear me through.
73. Lord, I ask just like Jesus as promised me to walk in the light of life, help me to walk in the light so that I can do all this expected of me.
74. Lord I know my years are numbered, help to live up to your expectations all my appointed days on earth.
75. Lord God, give my heart unto wisdom so that I may number my days and live correctly.
76. Lord, I thank you for filling my life with joy and peace in abundance.
77. Lord, help me to live my life in exchange for the things that matter.
78. Empower me to be diligent every day and be found at my duty post.
79. Let my life be useful enough to touch other lives around me and everyone you’ve destined me to be a blessing to.
80. Lord, satisfy me with pleasure and prosperity so that I will live for the progress of your Kingdom and the advancement of humanity in Jesus’ name.
81. Strengthen my hands to live to make you proud. I refuse to bring shame and reproaches to your name but rather, Glory and honor in Jesus’ name.
Prayers of Thanksgiving and Intercession
Apostle Paul talking to his son, Timothy, 1 Timothy 2:1-3 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour.
Prayers of thanksgiving and intercession are two important tools it takes to handle challenges and any negative situations either in the life of our families, nations or our personal lives. Intercession is standing between man and God to ensure His counsel stands or to avert dangers. It is the act of praying on behalf of others. This is expected of all of us.
God has always been in the search of such men to work for him. Thank you God for everything prayers must be offered to God before intercession can be made for men. You must give thanks for all men before we can pray for them.
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none (Ezekial 22.30). God requires a thanks giver and intercessors. I’m certain you’ll avail yourself of this golden opportunity. Below are some of the prayers of thanksgiving and intercession to help you approach God correctly for all men.
82. Dear father, I come to you today to give you thanks for the opportunity to pray for others. I’ve been a beneficiary of prayers of others in the time past, I understand how powerful intercessory prayer can be.
83. I ask you first to cleanse my heart and show me the light to pray accurately so that I can save others.
84. I thank you dear father that I can come boldly before you and pray with confidence according to your will and I know that you hear me through the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.
85. I pray for students and teachers, and everyone in authority and position of leadership, both in my immediate country and around the world in the way they should go so that we may lead a peaceable life according to your will.
86. Father, give our leaders your kind of mind and surround them with godly associates who will guide them in the way of righteousness, morality, and godliness.
87. Help our leaders to embrace righteousness and renounce iniquities, so that your counsel may stand in every nation and tribes.
88. Father, I pray for the lost and those who are in darkness so that they see your light and bring glory to your name.
89. Heavenly Father, I pray for those who are wounded, lonely, or sick, and those who are found in hopeless situations, that you’ll send them your comforting presence in Jesus mighty name.
90. Father, I pray that you strengthen those who are weak and downcast, lift them up and strengthen them by your Spirit again in Jesus’ name
91. Father, protect those who are without defense and hold them tightly to feel the embrace of your love in Jesus’ name.
92. Father, I pray you’ll deliver our land from the hand of the wicked one, and enthrone righteousness in our land in Jesus’ name.
93. I pray you will bring an end to affliction and injustice in our world, touch the heart of evildoers so that they may fear your name.
94. I declare the power of Satan bound. Strengthen every creation of yours in Jesus’ name.
95. Father, I lift up my neighbors, family, and friends, both in my city, my local church. Father, influence them so that they can influence others on your behalf.
96. I pray for your elect around the world, make them to be salt and light indeed so that they could point others to you.
97. Strengthen the feeble and weak-minded. Deepen their love for you and the people around them.
98. Father bless us with leaders who will serve you faithfully no matter what it costs.
99. Father, I pray for every disarrayed family that you turn the hearts of fathers toward their children, restore unity and love in marriage to the Glory of your name.
100. Father, I pray that you’ll strengthen my family and my close proximity, and those closest to me in Jesus” name.
101. Father strengthen my feet and established my going as I walk with you in Jesus’ name.
Thank God for Everything in My Life and Family
Life is a precious gift from God as I have earlier shown. It’s worth thanking God for grace to be alive and walk in sound health. Family is also a precious gift from God. Everyone was born into a family, it’s not good not to have one.
As long as we’re alive, thank God for everything in my life and family is a necessity we must daily give to God to keep us and our family safe and sound. Thank you God for everything prayers help us to show gratitude to God for our lives and families. I have helped you drafted thank God for everything in my life and family to help you give thanks to God comfortably.
102. Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for my life, family, and everyone in my family circle.
103. Thank you for giving me the strength to surmount challenges and problems every day of my life to do what is good in your sight and be a blessing to my family.
104. Thank you dear Lord for giving me hope for a glorious future. This has been my comfort to journey through life with Joy and peace. Thank you, Lord, for the plans you have towards me and my family. Thank you for your benefits and kindness.
105. Father, I pray that your counsel will stand in my life as you’ve purposed it in Jesus name
106. Father, I pray that I and my family be for signs and wonders unto your Kingdom in Jesus’ name.
107. Father, I ask for your mighty hand to rest upon my family so that she may be useful to your glory.
108. Dear Lord, let every plan of the wicked one over my life be brought to naught in Jesus’ name.
109. Glorious Father, let my family be a tree of blessings to her neighbor, community, state, country, and the world at large.
110. Father, I pray that my family is united in love and peace under the headship of our Lord Jesus Christ.
111. I Pray that my mum and dad will build the house with Christ at the center in Jesus’ name.
112. Father, I pray that my husband will be an exemplary leader of the home, to pattern it after Christ, and with the courage to be the soldier who guards over his family.
113. Father, I pray that my wife will submit to her husband, and be of encouragement to support his leadership, and to nurture her children in the way of the Lord.
114. Father, I pray in the name of Jesus that every negative pattern in my family is broken.
115. Let every tree you’ve not planted be uprooted in my family in the name of Jesus.
116. Father, I pray that every member of my family will have a heart for God to walk in His way and promote His kingdom.
117. Father, help our family to fulfill God’s Purpose for her. The reason why you established us shall be made manifest in Jesus’ name.
118. Give my family a heart to submit to one another and serve one another without hypocrisy in Jesus’ name.
119. Father God, raise a mighty nation from family and announce your name through her.
120. Father guide our ways and coordinate our footsteps in righteousness and peace in Jesus’ name.
Thanks givers are flyers in life. When you thank God for the current position you are, you can never be lower than where you are. Thanksgiving immunes you against stagnancy. Your life appreciates when you appreciate God.
You cannot be grateful to God and not be great in life. Thank you God for everything prayers must become part and parcel of your life so that you can continue to draw daily blessings from God. Give thanks every time, this is the will of God for you. Kindly leave a comment below and share these highly effective prayers with family and friends.