45+ Inspiring Ladies Tea Party Prayer
“Dear Lord, thank you so much for tea. It’s delicious, and it brings us, ladies, together. We have questions to ask, cakes to eat, and laughter to share. We’ve scones to delight in. And of course, the cucumber sandwiches are just delicious.”
These and many more are ways we can offer ladies’ tea party prayer. Being blessed with the gift of conversation over a cup of tea. It is worthy to thank the Lord for being there with us today and always, and yes! we love Him.
We know how to make tea in a variety of ways depending on our moods and our tastes. No matter how it is made we will be drinking it with enjoyment.
Let us all be thankful for the large collection of friends, families, and neighbors from all over the world getting together to talk about their lives while hosting a ladies’ tea party prayer.
We have indeed come a long way in this great country of ours. We have come so far from the days when women were told how to dress and how not to behave. How to speak and what attitudes to make sure we didn’t have.
In all, we are grateful for the many reasons and ways to host ladies’ tea party prayer. Get through these for ideas and inspiring ones.
Opening Prayer for Ladies Tea Party
To start well means to offer an opening prayer for ladies’ tea party. Look below and select from the list of heartfelt ladies’ tea party prayers.
1. Dear Lord, thank you for this day. We have gathered here to celebrate each other and the ways we have been blessed in our lives. We have come together to share laughter and good times, as well as some hard times. Please watch over us today and protect us from harm.
2. many things can make a woman feel beautiful, but there is only one thing that makes her beautiful at heart; her love for others. May we always remember to love one another unconditionally, no matter what life brings our way. Amen
3. Lord, we come to you today with grateful hearts for the blessings that you have given us.
4. We thank you for the love and support of our family and friends.
5. We ask that you guide our conversation and that we may be a blessing to one another.
6. We pray for one another’s health, happiness, and success in all areas of our lives: physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial.
7. We pray that we may use this time together to grow closer to each other as friends, mothers, and women.
8. Dear Lord, thank you for this time of fellowship and friendship. We thank you for the fellowship we have with one another in Christ Jesus.
9. We come to you today asking that you would bless our time together, as we seek to encourage each other in all things.
10. Be with us and guide us as we share our love for one another, and help us to be a blessing to those around us. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Tea Time Prayer
“I’m so glad you could make it to my tea time prayer party. I’ve been looking forward to this day all week.” As you say this to people, prepare to encourage them with some of the following ladies’ tea party prayer points.
11. It’s not every day that I get to spend time with friends who share the same passion for Christ that I do. And even though we don’t see each other every day, we keep in touch through social media and texting. Thank you, Lord, for keeping us all.
12. It’s so important to me that we can come together regularly and pray for one another. It’s something that brings us closer together and makes us feel like family. May we forever feel this love.
13. Lord, I thank You for this beautiful day, and for the opportunity to spend time with my friends. I pray that You would bless our time together and that we would be able to share.
14. Lord, please send Your angels to watch over us as we enjoy this time of fellowship together. We ask that You would protect us from all harm and danger, and protect those who are unable to be here with us today.
15. We lift all those who need our prayers today. We pray that You would give them the wisdom to make decisions in their lives at this time. May they know what is best for them, Lord.
16. We pray for our country as well as Israel at this time as well, Lord. We ask for peace for both countries so that there is no fear or violence between them ever again. May they live in harmony forevermore. Amen
Uplifting Ladies Tea Party Prayer
We all want to say “Lord, please help me stay positive. I know it’s hard to be happy all the time, but I need your help. Please give me a little inspiration today when things get tough. Let me see the good in people and let me see the good in myself. Amen.”
The following can be uplifting ladies’ tea party prayer, a chance to be encouraged, and helping others be motivated.
17. Lord, thank you for the gift of friendship and the way it brings us together.
18. Thank you for friends who encourage us, love us unconditionally, and make us laugh when we need it most.
19. Thank you for the times we have been able to share our burdens and pray together over them.
20. Thank you for being present in our lives each day, even when we don’t know it’s You doing the work behind the scenes.
21. Thank you for those times when we have seen Your hand moving in our lives in ways that we could not have imagined or planned on our own.
22. Thank You for listening to our prayers today as we come before You seeking wisdom, peace, strength, and guidance during this time of change and transition in our lives as well as those around us.
23. Bless these ladies who are gathered here today with me to celebrate this special occasion. May Your presence be felt among us as we share stories from our hearts and support one another through prayer during this growth period of our lives, in Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
24. Dear Lord, thank you for my family. My husband is a great provider and my children bring joy into my life every day. Help me remember to pray for them every day and ask that you keep them safe from harm. Amen.
25. I pray for all my friends in their relationships with other people and themselves as well as their relationships with their spouses or significant others if they have them at this time in their lives. I pray that they find happiness and peace wherever they are on this journey we call life, Amen.
Bible Verses for Tea Party
It would also be good to have the ladies’ tea party prayer being led by some bible verses for tea party. Here are some you can use.
26. 1 Timothy 2:1-2 (NIV): I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone, for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
27. Mark 11:24 (NIV): Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
28. Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV): Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them.”
29. Ephesians 1:15-18 (NIV): I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
30. “In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
31. Matthew 5:16: “Do to others as you would have them do to you. This sums up the Law and the Prophets.”
32. Matthew 7:12: “You are the salt of the earth; but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people’s feet.”
33. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
34. “In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.” (Exodus 15:13)
35. “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation!” (Psalm 68:19)
36. “You are my hiding place; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with songs of victory.” (Psalm 32:7)
37. “I lift my eyes to the mountains — where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth.” (Psalm 121:1-2)
38. “If only all the Lord’s people were prophets and if only all those who claim to know him would seek him! Then the whole earth would be filled with his glory.” (Numbers 11:29-30)
Tea Party Devotional
A tea party devotional is a guide while you are together with friends for a ladies’ tea party prayer. As you make time to pray together, here are some ideas for your prayer time:
39. Pray for each other and share the burdens you are carrying.
40. Pray for the women who have been invited but have not yet RSVP’d. Pray that they will join us.
41. Ask God to bless your hostess and her family, especially her children if there are any. Ask Him to strengthen her marriage, too. Let’s pray for our husbands, too!
42. Pray that each of us would be an encouragement to each other on our journey toward Christlikeness. Pray that we would be willing to share our struggles so that we can encourage each other in our common experiences (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).
43. “Dear Father in Heaven, thank You for giving me strength today.”
44. “I pray that You will give me wisdom and guidance as I make decisions about my life.”
45. “I pray that You will help me keep my thoughts on You at all times so that I can stay focused on what matters most.”
Encouraging Girls Through Tea Time
Let’s be honest, ladies. We all need encouragement at times. But that doesn’t mean we have to wait for someone else to give it to us. We can encourage ourselves. And we can do it through prayer.
Ladies’ tea party prayer is a great opportunity for personal prayer and meditation during busy schedules. Tea time can be a time to focus on God’s Word and a time to be encouraging girls through tea time with what God has been doing in our lives.
Here are some ways to make your tea party more than just another social gathering:
46. Make it a prayer party! Invite ladies who are new to the church or who have never gotten involved in any of your ministries. You want them to feel welcomed and accepted as they join you in prayer.
47. Have each girl write down one prayer request on a piece of paper and pass it around the table so everyone gets an idea of what she’s dealing with in her life right now, whether it’s sickness, finances, or relationships at home or work.
Then have each girl pray for the person sitting next to her out loud if possible. If people aren’t comfortable praying out loud, they can whisper their prayers or write them down on note cards and put them in a basket.
FAQ on Ladies Tea Party Prayer
How do you pray for tea?
I, for one, am thankful for the tea party. It’s a time of fellowship and friendship, a time to be with those you love most. And I know that when I drink my cup of tea, God is with me. Amen.
Is the word tea in the Bible?
The word tea is not found in the Bible. The Hebrew word ‘that’ Hebrew for tea is used twice in the old testament, both times referring to the plant and its leaves rather than an infusion (1 Kings 4:33; 2 Chronicles 4:2).
Also, there are many references to this drink. Tea was first introduced in China around 2700 B.C.E. It was used as a medicine and a beverage, but not until the 1200s did it become popular in Europe as a drink.
What does the Bible say about the heavenly banquet?
The Bible states that when Jesus returns, we will all be invited to a heavenly banquet. The Bible says:
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence, earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened.
Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that was in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that was in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death (Revelation 20:11-14).
If you’re not sure what ladies’ tea party prayer is, it’s sort of a modern, less formal version of the typical church prayer service.
It’s where ladies gather to sing hymns, pray for the needs of their husbands and their families, and lift their voices in praise. And I think that’s something that we all could use more of.