The scripture talks about times and seasons. There’ll certainly be such times when things seem very hard, when you may even be thinking that God is against you. No, God is not against you, He’s with you! I am so persuaded that you’ll find all the comfort you need with these powerful prayers for troubled times.
Some time ago, I was sick and was helpless, but I chose to find rest in God’s word because in it I have life, deliverance, and holding onto God in difficult times. I read, studied, meditated, and prayed God’s word into manifestation.
Hence, I turned fully to God with prayers for strength during difficult times and all things were restored not just my health but a total turnaround for me. I am so sure that you’ll experience even more at this time with these powerful prayers for troubled times.
Powerful Prayers for Troubled Times with Scriptures
Whether you are looking for prayers for someone going through a hard time or trusting God in difficult times quotes from the Bible. The Bible contains God’s promises for His children which include these powerful prayers for troubled times. Below are various Bible verses for overwhelming times.
1. Proverbs 18:10. “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.” Lord, I ask that you keep me safe by your name, help me to trust in your name. Amen.
2. Nehemiah 8:10. “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” Heavenly Father, I pray that you help me experience your joy, and give me the strength that comes from such experience.
3. John 14:27a. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives…” I claim your peace Lord, I open all of me and claim it in Jesus’ name. Hallelujah!
4. Psalm 34:4. “I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears.” I come before you Lord, I ask that you will save me from my fears and anxiety. That you will give me your everlasting peace.
5. Joshua 1:9. “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go.” Lord Jesus, help me to be courageous and face the difficulties in my life squarely till it all pass away.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. 1 Peter 5:7. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” God of Glory, please uphold me and help me see that you care for me. Help me to know your love.
7. 2 Timothy 1:7. “For God didn’t give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.” Thank you, Lord, for giving me your spirits to combat fear. Therefore, I decree, fear, be gone!
8. James 1:2-3. “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” Lord, I thank you for helping me to have endurance even through my hard times.
9. Isaiah 52:12. “…for the LORD will go before you, the God of Isreal will be your rear guard.” Thank you for your word Lord, that assures us of your protection. Therefore, Lord, I ask that you clear every difficulty in my way. Amen.
10. Psalm 16:8. “I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be moved.” By the authority of God’s word, I declare that God is before me, and no problem will swallow me. Amen.
11. 2 Corinthians 12:9. “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Lord, I thank you because I know that when I’m weak, you are my strength. Thank you, Lord.
12. 2 Thessalonians 3:3. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.” Faithful God, I ask that you protect and strengthen me against the plans of the devil.
13. Isaiah 40:29. “He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.” Lord, I’m weak, and I ask for your strength to continue living. Help me to stick with you always.
14. 2 Thessalonians 3:16. “Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.” Lord, I commit my ways into your hands, help me with every hurdle on my way, and give me peace
15. Colossians 3:15. “And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.” My heart is open to you Lord, let your peace that gives life flow into my heart. Amen.
16. Psalm 55:22. “Cast your burdens on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.” I don’t want it Lord, any of my burdens. I leave them at your feet. I ask that you will keep me standing.
17. Psalm 23:4. “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” I trust your word, Lord. Therefore, I decree that no evil will befall me.
18. Hebrews 13:6. “So we can confidently say, the Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?” Thank you, Lord, for your help. Thank you for giving me the strength not to fear. I ask that you continue to uphold and sustain me.
19. Psalm 46:10a. “Be still, and know that I am God.” Hallelujah! God reigns! I decree that God is rising to help me. Amen.
20. Psalm 56:3. “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.” King of kings, I come asking that you will quench the rage of fear in my life. That you will help me to trust in your power. Amen.
21. 1 Chronicles 16:11. “Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!” Let your grace be sufficient for me in these trying times as seek your face.
22. Isaiah 30:15. “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.” I totally rest in your everlasting salvation. Lord, come through for me now.
23. Deuteronomy 31:8. “It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Let your face continually guide me to prosperity now and always.
24. Exodus 33:14. “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Let your presence bring total comfort to me and my family.
25. Psalm 32:7-8. You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” My mouth shall be filled with praise and thanksgiving even in these difficult times in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
Awesome powerful prayers for troubled times, right? Drop your testimonies in the comment section below and don’t forget to share with friends and family on your social media. Blessings!