Our lives on earth depend on God and the means of interaction with Him is our faith. If you must come to God, you must believe that He exists and that He rewards anyone who diligently seeks Him. The walk with God begins with faith which without it, it’s impossible to please God. Trusting God in difficult times quotes will educate how to trust God effectively in difficult times.
Having faith in God is not just what you do when you are going through a hard time, you ought to trust God at all times and so the scripture charges, “Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us” (Psalms 62:8). This should the attitude of every believer before God every time.
It’s important to understand that, God doesn’t just want you to seek Him only when a crisis arises, He wants you to seek Him as a lifestyle. It’s not entirely safe to wait for the emergence of crisis before we started seeking God. Trusting God in difficult times quotes will not only educate you on how to trust in trying times alone but also as a lifestyle.
Are you asking, how do you trust God when life is hard? or you’re asking, how do you keep faith in God in hard times? The answers to these questions are not fetched. Trusting God in hard times quotes will provide answers to these questions as we progress in this content. If you have been asking, what does God say about difficult times? You’re on the right page to get your questions answered.
Quotes About Finding Hope in Hard Times
Sometimes, you may find yourself in a situation where you are caught at the depth of discouragement and despondency. It seems like all hope is gone and nothing positive could come out of such situations. When such a season is opened upon you, quotes about finding hope in hard times will save you in such a season.
Everything may be gone, you may have lost some items, properties even loved ones.
Regardless of what you might have lost, ensure your hope in God is not difficult times affected. Possibilities abound where there is hope. Quotes about trusting God in difficult times will quicken your faith and keep your hope alive.
1. Hope gives assurance of the future, when hope is alive, the future is guaranteed. The most precious treasure you must fight to keep is your hope.
2. Hope is paramount because it fixes our gaze on the future and makes the present pains less difficult to bear.
3. The sight of the future can make the pains and difficulties of the moment bearable. The pain will always be there but the sight of a glorious future will
make it insignificant.
4. Nothing keeps a man going forward as much as having an assurance that all will be well in the progression of the journey and at the end.
5. Nothing is lost until all hope is gone. If you must win in difficult times, your hope must be actively alive to deliver it.
Please wait a minute! Apart from constantly publishing meaningful content here as the owner of this blog, I am also a fast-rising artiste who need your support by simply subscribing to my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.
6. Nothing is as difficult as it seems, our thinking makes them so. If you can have the right perspective about everything that happens to you, the situation will always turn around.
7. Nothing is impossible until you give up. The ability to keep hoping in God and positive outcomes will make the seemingly impossible possible.
8. Every difficult situation will change provided that you don’t give up. The problem is not the problem itself, the problem is giving up.
9. When difficult times come, the most difficult thing to do is to have your eyes on the right thing. If your eyes are not on the right thing, the challenges will multiply.
10. God is the one who delivers from the very difficult season. You must fight to keep your eyes on the Lord, and not the situation.
11. No matter the difficult times you’re being through; never let your head hang down. Look up, your help is from above.
12. The way forward is upward. Situations will attempt to make you look down, but you have to be intentional about looking up so that you can go forward.
13. Crises situations are not designed to destroy you, they are meant to reveal the strength in you. Crisis becomes profitable when your attitude is right.
14. You wouldn’t know the stuff you’re made of until trying time reveals it. You will be amazed at what you survived when you have eventually survived it.
15. Every time is not the same, every season is not but God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Time and season will change except God.
16. Being happy is more of a choice than an event. Situations don’t have to be right to be happy. If you want to wait for situations to be right to be happy, you may never be happy.
17. Light shines brighter in the darkness. Darkness doesn’t put out the light, it only makes it shines brighter.
18. You will never know how to walk through the earth that you will not kick against a stone. You can either use this stone as either a stumbling block or a stepping stone. The difference is the usage.
19. Dare to have hope and keep it alive. Hope is the currency of life, you will continue living as long as your hope is alive.
20. In times of difficulties, dare to pray for help. You cannot be under divine aid and be helpless. When all hope is gone, look up to God.
Quotes About Trusting God with Your Future
The future sometimes can be misty to a man because his eyes cannot see beyond his nose. It’s natural to be curious about what’s ahead of us so that preparation can be made and have a secured future. Despite our quest to want to know what the future holds for us, we still cannot see beyond what we can. This then can cause worry in our minds. When you find yourself in this state of worry, quotes about trusting God with your future will calm your soul.
You don’t have to know what the future holds for you as long as you know the God that holds the future. Trusting God in difficult times is the best decision you could ever make in your life. It will give you peace and tranquility in the middle of the challenges of life. Here are some powerful nuggets about trusting God with your future, interact with them, and be lifted.
21. The future is real and realistic; you need faith to connect you from where you are to the future you have long desired.
22. The future begins from the realms of imagination. It takes faith in God to translate what is contained in your imagination to reality.
23. Your future is as real as your faith in it. If you cannot believe it, you cannot lay hold on it. Your future is at the mercy of your faith.
24. Many desire to know precisely what their future holds for them. This is good and nothing will ever be wrong with that but you admit that you will never see beyond you can at the moment.
25. You will not have to bother yourself about what the future holds as long as you know the God who holds the future. Strive to know God instead of the future.
26. You may never be long-sighted enough to have the details of your future but as long as you know the God who knows the future, every detail of your future is protected.
26. Fear keep you anxious about tomorrow, faith keeps you hopeful and joyful about the future. Have faith and you live with joy.
27. Fear keeps you stuck with the anxiety of tomorrow, faith sets you free from them all. Having faith is the best disposition when the future is concerned.
28. When faith is in place, the future is protected. When fear takes over, the future is threatened. Without faith, the future is a mirage.
29. The more you let go of worries and surrender the journey unto God, the less you’re fuzzed up about the future, and the more you will see God show up for you.
30. You must pray about the unseen future, let God worry about it. Pray, and let God take care of tomorrow for you.
31. The future will favor nobody but somebody who fears nothing but God. If you truly fear God, you will stop worrying about what is not as big as God.
32. If you walk in fear, it will show in your conduct. If you walk in faith, it will reflect in your disposition. Let your life reflect what you believe about your future.
33. The fight to lay hold on the future favors the strong and not the weak. Be strong and be courageous, the future belongs to you.
34. The future you desire will not deliver to you maximally without taking you through some processes deeply. If the future matters to you, you have to submit yourself to the process.
35. Sometimes, we often think we know what’s best for us but God sure does know better. What you want may not come through but God’s best shall always be done.
36. Faith in God doesn’t mean that you will get what you are looking for, but rather getting what He wants for you.
37. Trusting in God may look very risky but trusting in God is still the best nonetheless. Strive to know God and entrust the unknown future to Him.
38. Faith cannot stand unless there is a word to hold unto. Taking God at His word is the best decision you’ll ever make when nothing is guaranteed.
39. When you trust in the Lord, you will believe that God will take you to a place your strength cannot take you even before you get there.
40. The life of faith favors the surrendered ones. The more surrendered you are to God, the more you can trust Him for your future.
Strong Faith in God Quotes
How do you keep faith in God in hard times? “And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God” (Mark 11.22). As simple as this command may sound, it’s difficult to be practiced by man. And this is undoubtedly the life of a believer. What makes you a believer is your faith in God. Strong faith in God quotes will deepen your insight about trusting in God.
Having strong faith in God is a necessity to walking through the hard times. Trusting God in difficult times quotes enables you to get your faith-walk strengthened and emerge a victory in the challenges of life.
41. Faith gives you the ability to begin the journey even when you cannot see the end of the road. Though you cannot yet believe it.
42. Faith doesn’t wait for all factors to be right before the journey begins. Faith moves and trusts God to make all things right.
43. You may not see the whole staircase from where you but you can always start from where you are. If you can do so, you will get to where you cannot see.
44. God is the beginning from the ending; He’s the alpha and omega. You will never be one and don’t try to be one.
45. Worry blinds, faith enlightens. You can only see very clearly into the future unseen when you walk in faith.
46. Faith doesn’t mean the absence of fear. Faith is the ability to keep moving despite fear.
47. Jesus sees the end of the journey before the journey begins. If you give Him your hands, He will take you beyond the reach of your ability.
48. Faith gives expression to the mind of God; fear gives expression to the circumstances and limitations of man.
49. If you have handed your life to God, don’t bother looking after it again. Trust Him even when it’s difficult, He will sustain you.
50. You may find some things failing in your life but never allow your faith to fail. If your faith doesn’t fail, you will have everything come together.
51. If only we learn to believe God for who He is and what He says in His Word, we’ll have permanent joy in life.
52. Knowing the will of God isn’t enough, submitting yourself to His will makes all the difference. His will is supreme and always the best.
53. The more you trust the Lord, the more you will receive the ability to trust Him further. It takes faith to give rise to stronger faith.
54. Some believers have more faith in circumstances than in God. Whatever you put your trust in will have a predominant effect on your life.
55. It’s easier to trust in man you can see than God you cannot see. You will save yourself from disappointment if you can trust in the Lord.
56. It’s better to put your trust in the Lord than put confidence in man. Every man can only help you to the limit of their capacity.
57. Life of faith in God is a life of advantage that cannot finish. If God is the one you put your hope in, God’s possibilities will be your experience.
58. If you have never seen God do anything for you before, check it, you have not trusted Him. If you can trust the Lord, you’ll have Him perform for you.
59. Faith doesn’t stop the challenges of life, it only gives you spiritual power to surmount challenges and walk in victory.
60. Faith speaks thus, I trust in the Lord and I will wait patiently on Him as long as He wants me. With God, nothing shall be impossible.
God Please Help Me Through This Difficult Time Quotes
How do you trust God when life is hard? There is a divine help for every man who calls upon the name of the Lord in the time of troubles. God will never leave any man who trusts in Him helpless no matter the situation. God please help me through this difficult time quotes help you to pray effectively to God and receive His help.
Trusting God in difficult times quotes position to always looking up and expectant for God’s blessings. Blessings are what make a man enjoy life and make life worth living. May you never lack divine help in Jesus’ name. Amen.
61. You cannot entirely avoid the time of loneliness no matter how well you are surrounded by great friends. God is the only friend that sticks with you forever.
62. When the time of difficulties comes, the most difficult thing to do is to pray to God but that’s still the best you can ever do.
63. Looking up to God above opens the door of divine helps to you and delivers you from disappointment from men.
64. God has promised in His word that He will help anyone who turns to Him in prayers and faith. Turn to the Lord in pray and faith, He will carry you through.
65. If God doesn’t help you, who will? Having your eyes on God consistently makes you enjoy the goodness and mercy of the Lord on difficult days.
66. Dear father, I thank you because you’re always helping me and giving me strength through the challenges of life. Thank you for your mercy, dear Lord.
67. Lord I stand upon your living promises for my life, please help pass through these times. The energy of the flesh will fail me, I trust in your holy word.
68. Strengthen my heart to keep my faith in you firmly until your name is glorified in my life. Glorify yourself in my life so that all men may rejoice with me.
69. Please God, help me through these difficult times and seasons, let your mercy be my companion so that I do not get sunk in the situations of life.
70. Give me hope to keep holding on when I’m found weak. Keep my gaze on you and not on the raging storms. Assist my hands to fight through in the name of Jesus.
71. Father, I thank you because even if others leave me, you will not leave me alone. You have said you will never leave me nor forsake me. This is my reality in the name of Jesus.
72. Let your faithfulness and your jealousy keep me as the apple of your eyes. Protect me from getting lost in challenging situations.
73. I have learned by experience that it’s good to trust you only and not man. Now my eyes are you, dear Father, help me through.
74. Dear father, I come to you with my cares and my burdens as you have asked me to cast them upon you. Take care of me in the name of Jesus Christ.
75. Bring me into the consciousness of your presence every day of my life. Let me feel you near me in all situations.
76. I appreciate you for standing with me and defending me in the days of trouble. Thank you for sending me helps from your throne.
77. I ask that you rescue me from these situations that attempt to hunt my soul and kick faith out of me. I’m delivered by your power in the name of Jesus.
78. I’m grateful because you’re not a man that should lie. Whatever you have said will always happen as you declared it.
79. I pray that your word shall not fail over my life. Your promises shall be made manifest in my life in the name of Jesus.
80. You’re the God who is unchanging; you’re the same yesterday, today, and forever. You delivered Job in His trying times, deliver me too in the name of Jesus.
Christian Quotes About Trusting God in Difficult Times
Are you asking, how do you keep faith in God in hard times? Or What God says about difficult times? Christian quotes about trusting God in difficult times will give you answers to these questions and consequently, give you a victory in the face of challenges.
Trusting God in difficult times quotes are very essential for your walk of faith in God and deliverance in evil days. Get yourself filled with these quotes below and walk-in victory perpetually.
81. Faith in God combined with persistency in seeking His face will dissolve any mountain, it’s just a matter of time.
82. There is no mountain with God, challenges don’t exist with Him. If you can believe in His power, every mountain shall be leveled.
83. Worry rules your heart until you’re established in the faith. Worry is starved when faith is in place.
84. You don’t have to worry about what tomorrow brings when you have faith in God. You just leave your life in His hands and go to bed.
85. Hard times are not allowed to destroy you, they are only allowed to strengthen you and prepare you for higher victory in life.
86. Beware when unbelief dominates your soul. Any time you see unbelief in your mind, fight to get yourself back in faith.
87. Believe God and in yourself then you can trust God to make everything fall into pleasant places for you.
88. If you lose your house, job, car, and loved ones, nothing is lost but if you lose faith, you have lost everything.
89. Faith is unseen yet very tangible. It’s the strength of anyone whose hope is in the Lord His God.
90. No matter how little faith is, it can work wonders unlimited. It’s not about the size of your faith, it’s about the size of your God.
91. The most potent force in a believer’s life is his faith, not his earthly achievement. No belief is weak when he has faith in His God.
92. What you are going through in your life doesn’t have the power to prevent you from the future you’re envisaging. Keep trusting God, His plans cannot change.
93. Circumstances do not determine your life, God does. Do not allow your gaze to be shifted from God to your circumstances.
94. While you walk through difficult times, know that God loves you and He will never let you down no matter what. Be conscious of His love, and you will never fail.
95. It’s difficult to be thankful when you are going through hard times. But you need thanksgiving to keep your faith active. Stay thankful to keep your faith alive.
96. Sometimes, it’s difficult to believe God. But you need to fight to keep your faith in God no matter how difficult it may appear. Faith is your winning card, keep it intact.
97. If you can keep your faith and joy in God, you will always see God show up for you regardless of the delays experienced.
98. If you must operate a very strong faith in God, you must maintain a very solid prayer life. Faith without prayers is weak.
99. Your faith may not remove the pain but it will always travel you through them. It may not cancel out the challenges but it will sure give you the victory.
100. If you constantly expose yourself to the revelation of God’s word, you’ll always be found full of faith to keep holding onto God’s word. Your mind needs to be fed by the word to keep your faith alive
Trusting God in Difficult Times Bible Verses
What Does God Says about difficult times? The word of God houses His power and life. When the word of God is applied to a thing, God’s integrity will deliver it. The word of God is your stay and strength in the days of trouble. This is why you need to look into trust God in difficult times bible verses.
The most important thing for you when everything else fails in your life is to give attention to the written word of God. Everything may fail but the word cannot fail. If you make the word of God your partner, you’re sure never to fail.
Trusting God in difficult times quotes is for your security in the tough times. Below are some bible verses to meditate upon when you are passing through difficult days.
101. “I will lift my eyes to the hills– From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber” (Psalms 121:1-3).
102. “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They have bowed down and fallen, But we have risen and stand upright” (Psalms 20:7-8).
103. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11).
104. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you” (Psalms 32:8).
105. “Therefore do not be anxious, saying, “What shall we eat?” or “What shall we drink?” or “What shall we wear?” For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6: 31-33).
106. “Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5).
107. “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established” (Proverbs 16:3).
108. “You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you” (Isaiah 26:3).
109. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your understanding” (Proverbs 3:5).
110. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” (Lamentations 3:22-23).
111. “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).
112. “He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40: 30-31).
113. “He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things” (Romans 8:32).
114. ‘Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass” (Psalms 37:7).
115. “So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, “Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says” (Mark 11:22-23).
116. “My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved” ( Psalms 62:5-6).
117. “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of the Father’s hand” (John 10:27-29).
118. “I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread” (Psalms 37:25).
119. “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you” (Isaiah 43:2).
120. “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world” (1John 4:4).
Nobody does business with God and ends up a loser. If your faith is intact in the Lord, the end of the journey cannot be a loss. I believe you have just read trusting God in difficult times quotes that must have helped you. It’s all for you.
How you show cares for family, friends, and loved ones are by sharing these power nuggets with them. You can engage your social media handles with this as well.