Cute tea party quotes are not only nice, but they are also inspirational. When you are born to the moment and you live your life according to the present; then, the perfection of life comes naturally. There is no need to worry or be afraid of how people see you.
When you begin to fill your mind with lovely thoughts then all your fears begin to vanish. You become peaceful and optimistic in your outlook toward life.
In a situation, where every person is unique and goes through ups and downs, he or she must have a way out of it by gathering cute tea party quotes from here so that they remember what they want to be.
It’s easy to get so caught up in the grind of everyday life that we forget to stop and enjoy the good things in life. While many of us may not have time to attend a tea party, we can still act like children once in a while and appreciate the simpler things. These cute tea party quotes are the perfect way to remind you to live life more carefree and do just a little less…
Table of Contents
Tea Party Quotes and Sayings
Tea parties are a great way to get together with your friends, enjoy some tea and snacks, and catch up on each other’s lives. Whether you’re hosting or attending a tea party, here are cute tea party quotes and sayings that will help you make the most of this special event.
1. “It’s not just about the tea, it’s about the company that you keep.” – Unknown
2. “No matter how good or bad the food is at a tea party, the conversation is always delicious.” – Unknown
3. “Tea parties are not just for little girls anymore.” – Unknown
4. “It’s better to have five friends who love you than 500 friends who like you.” – Unknown
5. “A cup of tea would restore my normality.” – Douglas Adams (1952-2001) British writer and humorist best known as the author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series and The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
6. “Tea is liquid sunshine.” – George Orwell (1903-1950) English writer, political commentator, and journalist best known for Animal Farm and 1984
7. “It is always a good idea to have tea. It makes you feel better, it makes your life better, and it makes you more attractive.”
8. “I believe that every time you drink a cup of tea, you are brewing up something good in the world.”
9. “The best way to love yourself is to make peace with who you are and what you want from life.”
10. “No matter what happens in this life, be good to yourself and the people around you; make them happy because they will make your life easier in return.”
11. “Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself.”
12. “Do not forget that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
13. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
14. “The only way out of trouble is through it.
15. “Tea is liquid friendship.” —Lu Yu, The Classic of Tea
16. “Tea is the magic key to a thousand locks of mystery.” —Ellen Terry
17. “You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.” —Frank Zappa
18. “I think it’s fair to say that my daily life is enriched by tea.” —Willie Nelson
19. “A cup of tea would restore my normality.” —Douglas Adams
Tea Sayings Ideas
We should get more cute tea party quotes from some tea sayings ideas as we have below.
20. A cup of tea is a drink with a past, a future, and a mystery-unknown author
21. A friend knows you and loves you just the same-Elbert Hubbard
22. A good book on tea is like an invitation to travel to an exotic lands-Anne Jameson
23. A lot of people walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart-Unknown
24. All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them. -Walt Disney
25. Tea is a beverage to be savored and enjoyed, not just drunk. It’s a drink of the gods, especially when it’s in the company of your best friends. Life is too short to drink bad tea.
26. A real friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
27. Tea isn’t just a drink, it’s a culture.
28. Tea makes everything situation seem better.
29. When life gives you lemons, make tea.
30. The best ideas happen over a cuppa.
31. Life is too short for bad tea.
32. Tea is like chocolate for adults: good for you and tastes great.
33. Friends are like chocolate chips in cookies; even if you don’t need them right now, they’re still nice to have around.
34. If you have a tea lover in your life, get them something special with these tea sayings.
35. “The morning is not a time of day, it’s a state of mind.” — Unknown
36. “The best thing to do when you are in trouble is to go to others who are in trouble and share your problems with them. Don’t be afraid to give advice and help others.” — Unknown
37. “Tea should be as bitter as wormwood and as sharp as a two-edged sword. ” — Chinese proverb
38. “Tea is the most civilized thing in the world & one of the most enjoyable things in life.” — Thomas De Quincy, English philosopher & writer (1785-1859)
39. “When I’m feeling at my worst, I’ll drink a cup of tea and imagine that it’s a cocktail and that gives me enough courage to face the day.” — Erma Bombeck, American humorist (1927-1996)
40. “I think it would be wonderful if we could talk with each other without having to shout back at each other through newspapers or radio or television or telephones or anything else.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Tea Sayings and Quotes Ideas
Tea is a drink that everyone enjoys, whether it is during a tea party or by itself. It has many health benefits, such as preventing cancer and heart disease. Tea can also be used to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Tea is also known to help people relax and calm down.
Tea sayings and quotes ideas can be great inspirations for you to enjoy your tea in a new way. These tea quotes are great for adding to your blog posts, social media updates, or even on your wall at home.
Here are cute tea party quotes that will make you want to go out and buy some tea right away:
41.”A cup of tea would restore my normality.” – Douglas Adams
42.”I think it’s just about having a nice time with your friends over some good food and drink.” – Kristen Bell
43.”Tea is the world’s most perfect beverage.” – Robert Fulghum
44.”Tea is the comfort of life” – Samuel Johnson
45.”The best thing about drinking tea is the moment after you’ve finished your cup; that quiet moment when nothing else exists but you, your thoughts and nothing else matters” – Alice Walker
46.” When I’m sad, I stop being polite and start being real.” – Maya Angelou
47. Tea is a favorite drink of many people. It’s great for relaxing, thinking, or even just socializing with friends or coworkers. But tea also has a long history, and that history holds some pretty great quotes about tea.
48. “The only thing better than a cup of tea is two cups of tea.” -Dalai Lama
49. “Tea is the most civilizing thing in the world.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
50. “There is nothing like a good cup of tea to console one for any misfortune.” -Jane Austen
51. “A cup of tea would restore my normality.” -Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)
52. “In the depth of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer.” -Albert Camus (The Fall)
53. “Tea is part of my morning ritual that helps me slow down and focus on what’s important in life.” – Oprah Winfrey (O Magazine)
54. “Tea is a bit of magic that calms the heart and opens the mind.”
55. “Tea is the most civilized thing in the world and one of the most indispensable.”
56. “Tea is good for everything except drowning kittens.”
57. “Don’t drink tea with just anyone; it should be with someone special.”
58. “There’s nothing like a good cup of tea to make you feel better.”
59. “A cup of hot tea is a wonderful thing. It warms you up from the inside out, it satisfies you, and it keeps you company.”
60. “Good friends are like good tea bags; they don’t need sugar because they already taste sweet.”
61. “Friends are like tea bags; they are all different colors but they all taste great.”
Cute Tea Party Quotes with friends
Never underestimate the power of a good cup of tea along with some cute tea party quotes with friends.
A party is not a party without cake, and tea is not a party without friends.
62. Tea can chase away gloom and put color into life.
63. Tea is divine nectar that cheers but does not inebriate.
64. Tea is the best solution when your heart needs comfort.
65. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
66. A cup of tea would restore my normality.
67. There is no love sincerer than the love of food. – George Bernard Shaw
68. Tea is a cup of life.” Arnold J. Toynbee, British historian, and philosopher
69.“A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”― Elbert Hubbard, American writer, and publisher
70. “I love to get up early, have a cup of tea, and read the newspaper with my husband before he heads off to work.
More than anything else I like to spend time with my family but also find time for myself by going to the gym, having a massage, or just relaxing at home reading a book or watching TV series on Netflix (that’s become an addiction).”
71. “Life isn’t about finding yourself; life is about creating yourself.”
72. “All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous.”
73. “What we need most in this world is love and compassion, and tea. And those who serve it should be treated well too.
74. Life is like a cup of tea. It’s all in how you make it.
75. Nothing is sweeter than sitting with your friends and having a cup of tea together.
76. I’m not a good cook, but I make up for it by serving delicious tea.
77. Tea is the friend of my soul. The joy of the morning and the soother of sorrows that would overwhelm my heart were it not for the presence of that heavenly nectar, which comes alike to all ranks, and cheers alike the poor man’s cot and the rich man’s hall.
78. A good book on tea is like a friendly talk over a pot of tea with an old China hand who has spent many years in the country where tea was born, China; if it has no other merit, then at least it can be said that this kind of book supplies a precedent for pleasant reading.
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning has a cup of coffee; when I’ve had my coffee I can face the world. But first, I must have my tea. Tea for me — is much more than just a hot drink; it’s an essential part of my daily diet. And I don’t mean just any kind of tea: only
Funny Tea Sayings
Here are funny tea sayings and cute tea party quotes.
79. Tea is a hug in a mug.
80. Tea is the key to happiness.
81. Tea makes everything better, even in reality.
82. You can never have too many teapots or too much chocolate or too many books or too many friends or too much good tea and there is no limit to how many socks one can own, but only one life so make it count.
83. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars – Oscar Wilde
84. A cup of tea would restore my normality – Douglas Adams
85. I drink my tea because I’m thirsty, not because I’m happy – Steven Wright
86. A single cup of tea shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent – Chinese Proverb
87. Life is uncertain; eat dessert first – Ernestine Ulmer (1898-1980)
88. A cup of tea would restore my normality – Douglas Adams
Funny Tea Captions
Tea time is a special occasion for me. It’s a time to relax and enjoy the company of my friends and family.
If you are looking for some funny tea captions or cute tea party quotes for your next tea party, then I’ve got you covered.
Here are funny tea captions that will make your next tea party even more fun.
89. “I’m not out of my mind, I just like to drink tea every day.”
90. “I love tea so much that it’s almost an addiction.”
93. “Tea is the perfect drink to have with friends and family who are also drinking tea at the same time.”
94. “Tea makes me so happy that I can’t stop smiling.”
95. “One day, I want to own my tea shop where people can come in and enjoy a nice cup of hot tea.”
96. “It takes all kinds of tea drinkers to make a world full of different flavors and varieties of teas for everyone to try out.”
97. “I’m not a big fan of tea. I like to see people drinking it, but I don’t enjoy it myself.” – George W. Bush (1946)
98. “I’ve got a busy day ahead of me, so I’m going to make this quick. If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.” – Tina Fey (1970)
99. “I love the smell of tea in the morning.” – P.G. Wodehouse (1881-1975)
100. “A cup of tea would restore my normality.” – Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
101. “Tea is an intellectual conversation between two friends.” – Voltaire (1694-1778)
102. “If it’s too hot, add some honey; if it’s too cold, add some more tea.” – Anonymous
103. “It takes all sorts of people to make a world.” – Anonymous
104. “Wake up, sleepy head. It’s time for tea.”
105. “A cup of tea and a good book is a recipe for happiness.”
106. “When the world seems too much with us, a cup of tea reminds us of the small pleasures of life.” — Jane Austen
107. “Tea is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” — Benjamin Franklin
108. “I’m not a big fan of rules. But I am a fan of good manners.” — J.K. Rowling
109. “Good friends are like stars … you don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.” — Anonymous#ENDWRITE
110. Tea is a drink of temperance, which can be enjoyed by most, and is particularly beneficial for women.
Here are other cute tea party quotes
110. Tea is the divine nectar of the gods. It is the sweetness of life, the music of humanity, and the light of all things in heaven and earth.
111. The best thing about tea is that it makes you feel like a writer even if you’re not one.
112. I don’t know why I drink tea in the afternoon; I do not sleep any better from it, but I like to watch it steep.
113. The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking, you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.
114. A cup of tea would restore my normality, but alas. There is no normalcy, so the tea will have to do without me.
Tea Party Captions
Glean some further tea party captions and cute tea party quotes.
115. “Tea is the only beverage that I consider to be a food.” – William F. Buckley, Jr.
116. “I’m not addicted to tea, I’m addicted to the sweet stuff that you put in it.” – Unknown
117. “When I was young, my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
118. “I am not interested in immortality, but only in the impact one life can have on another life.” – James Baldwin
119. “I think too much about drinking and not enough about eating.” – Dorothy Parker
120. “Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.” – Turkish Proverb
FAQ on Cute Tea Party Quotes
How do you comment on tea?
Here are some cute quotes to comment on about tea from our favorite poets and authors.
I’m not a coffee drinker, but I love my morning cup of tea. I don’t drink coffee because it gives me the jitters, but I love my morning cup of tea. It’s just like my morning shower — it gets me going. — Nick Cannon
Life is like a hot cup of tea. It’s all about how you take it. – Unknown
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. When life hands you tequila, make margaritas. And when life hands you teabags, make potpourri. ~ Unknown
4. Tea is like conversation; it refreshes the mind, stimulates thought, and inspires witticisms.- Thomas DeQuincey
Cute tea party quotes and sayings are a wonderful way to add some humor to your next tea party or get-together.
Tea parties can be full of fun and eccentricity, so the whimsical quotes below will match the tone.