Today is her birthday. It’s not just any birthday. It’s her special one and she has a lot to celebrate like her achievements and contributions. Birthdays are special events in one’s life, especially that of our loved ones.
Her birthday means a lot to me because of what it represents and stands for, especially to remember that when she was born quotes that she is a gift. Life brings change with its ups and downs, but I do not doubt that she will face the future with bravery and skill.
Even though your child is growing up, you will always be there with her to guide her through life’s rough patches and celebrate with her when things are going well with when she was born quotes.
Love is such a beautiful experience. It’s a feeling that you would want to share with the most important people in your life, especially your beloved family members. If someone very near and dear to you is celebrating a birthday today, then this article is the best present you can give him/her.
Let’s get on with some when she was born quotes to reveal how especially females can be praised.
Why She Was Born Quotes
You should know why she was born quotes and when she was born quotes go well together to celebrate a damsel. She needs it to be stronger. Check them out here.
1. “When she was born, everyone was exhausted. The doctor was exhausted, the nurses were exhausted, her parents were exhausted, and the entire neighborhood was exhausted.”
2. “It is not your job to direct her steps or guide her path. It is your job to simply be there with whatever she needs at the moment.”
3. “When she was born, I knew she would be my greatest accomplishment.”
4. “She’s not a miracle baby — we just didn’t have any other options.”
5. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”
6. “She may not be perfect – but she’s as perfect as I can make her.”
7. “I think about how life would have been different if she had never been born at all – so much less beautiful and so much less painful – but then I realize that without her I wouldn’t have ever known what love feels like.”
8. I remember when she was born. I held her in my hands and looked into her eyes, and I knew that life would never be the same again.
9. “She is always watching me. She’s like a mirror to the soul.”
10. “I want to see her grow up. I want to watch her grow old.”
11. “I love being a dad.”
12. “He loves his daughter so much.”
13. “She is beautiful inside and out.”
14. To live is to love, and to love is to live. Live your life like you’re going to die tomorrow, love like you’re going to live forever.
15. Live your life as if everything is rigged in your favor
16. You are born with a certain blessing, which only time can tell.
17. I will always be there for you. I promise.
18. Not only have the years passed but also the children have grown up. It’s been a long time since we first met, but our friendship never changed. Happy birthday.
19. You may not be able to change the past, but don’t let it ruin your future or stop you from living life to the fullest today.
20. You deserve better than that, so don’t let it consume you. Live your life and know that there is always someone out there who loves you and wants nothing but happiness for you.
21. We all have some issues in our lives, even if they seem small at first glance. When things get tough and heavy on our hearts, we need someone to talk to who will listen without judgment or negativity is thrown back at us.
For me, that’s my momma. God bless her soul because she always knows what
22. When I look at you, I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
23. I want to be with you, no matter if it’s a second or a thousand years.
24. You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.
25. Your smile makes me happy, your laugh makes me smile, and your eyes make me melt.
26. All I want is to be with you forever. No one else will do.
27. I don’t need any other reason to love you than just being who you are.
28. When I look at you, all I see is love.
29. You’re perfect in every way and there is nothing that could change that fact.
30. After giving birth, she will have so many responsibilities in raising a child. She must protect and provide for them at all costs. She should never leave anything is undone that could affect their well-being. She’s the best of all.
31. She may also have sleepless nights because of taking care of her newborn baby. But despite all these challenges, she still manages to smile and be positive about it all.
32. It is not easy being a mother but it is worth it knowing that you are doing your best for your children.
33. If there’s one thing I want my mother to know, it’s how much I love her. Bless you, mom.
Born Beautiful Quotes
It would be cool to let her know she looks fascinating by sending some born beautiful quotes or even so some when she was born quotes.
34. “I think we all can be born beautiful, but it’s about how you choose to live your life.” – A.J. McLean
35. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
36. “If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.” – Orson Welles
37. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
38. “Do not judge or condemn others, but rather seek to understand them. As you do so, you will discover that the root of hatred comes from within.”- Gautama Buddha
39. When she was born, I saw the beauty in all things.
40. When she was born, I saw the light in every dark corner.
41. When she was born, I saw the world through her eyes, and it was beautiful.
42. When she was born, I saw my future through her smile.
43. When she was born, she gave me hope for a better tomorrow.
44. “I am not beautiful. I am not ugly. I am not perfect. I am just me.”
45. “We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence and its only end.”
46. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.”
47. “I was born a rebel, a free spirit; a woman who refused to bow down and accept her place in society.”
48. “The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.”
49. “You’re a beautiful baby. You’re so strong and brave, and I love you so much.” —Emily
50. “I’m gonna fight for you as you fought for me. I’ll never let anyone hurt you, Blue. Not ever again.” —Jamie
51. “The baby’s beautiful, Mom.” —Molly
52. “We were just trying to figure out how to make this work. We weren’t even sure it would last.” —Jamie
Born with Attitude Quotes
Everyone is born unique and she needs to read some born-with attitude quotes that she represents. Pick them out from when she was born quotes here.
53. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”-Elbert Hubbard
54. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”-Audrey Hepburn
55. “The best things in life are unexpected, so don’t be afraid of change.”-Bob Marley
56. “Every day brings a fresh start. Every hour brings new hope. Every minute brings new beginnings.”-Jim Rohn
57. “No one can tell you who you are or what you are supposed to be, but the world needs people like you.”-Anonymous
58. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde
59. “You’ll never walk alone”-Liverpool FC
60. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.”-Scott Hamilton
61. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”-Henry David Thoreau
62. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”-Winston Churchill
63. “When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a way that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.”
64. “The best thing about me is you.”
65. “You are the one who made me realize that I am special and unique.”
66. “The greatest gift my parents gave me was my name.”
67. “I was born to be real, not to be perfect.”
68. “All babies are born with a smile on their face, but it takes people to make them laugh”-Unknown
69. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.”-Walt Disney
70. “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”-Sarah Williams (poet)
71. “Babies are God’s opinion that the world should go on.”-Carl Sandburg (poet)
72. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.”-Frank Howard Clark (writer)
73. “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.”-John W. Gardner (politician)
74. “I was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad.” -Evelyn Waugh
75. “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” -Frida Kahlo
76. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” -Carl Sandburg
77. “There are three stages in man: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus and he is Santa Claus. ” -Jean-Paul Sartre
She was Born Cute Quotes
You can also find she was born cute quotes as well as when she was born quotes. Just take your time to get the best you need.
78. She was born with a smile on her face, and I’m convinced that the world will never be able to frown at her.” – Unknown Author
79. “I wish you could know how much I love you, but words can’t describe it.” – Unknown Author
80. “You were born with more innate talents than anyone else in your generation.” – Unknown Author
81. “Every child is an artist. The challenge is to remain an artist once we grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
82. “The best thing about being born and raised in America is that there are so many different types of people here who all have their own stories.” – Halle Berry
83. When she was born she was so cute, that everyone wanted to touch her.
84. When she was born she had the best smile ever.
85. On the day that you were born, the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true.
86. She was born with a smile on her face and laughter in her eyes.
87. The first time I saw you, I knew that you were going to be a special person in my life.
The Day You Were Born Quotes
When she was born quotes and the day you were born quotes represent the significance of the said life entering the world and its impact.
88. “You were born, so that you could be a blessing to others.”
89. “I hope all your birthday wishes come true.”
90. “The world would be a better place if more people were like you.”
91. “No matter who you are or what you do, we all have one thing in common – we were all born to die.”
92. “I wish your birthday was every day so that I’d always get to see your smile.”
93. “Happy birthday, my love. I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness.”
94. When she was born, the doctor took one look at her and said, “Don’t worry about a thing. She’s going to be fine.”
95. The nurse who delivered her said, “What a wonderful child you have. I’ve never seen a more beautiful baby.”
96. When she was born, the doctor said to her father: “Congratulations. It’s a girl.” And he replied: “Wow! I’m gonna have to get used to that.”
97. The doctor told him: “You’re very lucky. You’re the proud father of twins.” And he answered: “That’s fantastic. How much do I owe you?”
98. I’m so happy my baby sister is here. The best experience ever!
99. I hope to see you grow so well before my eyes and watch you become the best.
100. You are an amazing young one and I am so happy to be your brother.
When She Was Born Quotes – FAQ
How do you caption a special day for a girl?
You are a moonbeam, a starfish, and a miracle.
What can I say to a baby girl?
You are a delight, a dream, and a delight.
What can I say to a unique girl?
1. Today is your birthday, the day you were born. It’s not just another holiday or just another day; it’s your special day and I want to celebrate it with you.
2. I am so happy that you are in my life. You have brought so much joy into my world and I hope you know how much I love you. Happy Birthday.
3. It’s your birthday today, so we should celebrate like never before. Happy birthday.
4. I am so glad that God gave me the gift of being your mother on this special day. Happy Birthday.
This serves as a reminder that the things we do when we’re young do have an effect on our lives, and some of them will last a very long time. Then when she was born quotes somehow reflect all about her life choices and impacts.