Birthday quotes serve a long-time purpose, reminding us that the day we were born, we entered this world with a plan. And, so many others before us have taken on their challenges and made triumphs. The stories of our lives are not ours alone; they belong to humanity.
You know what? Each day brings new opportunities and, of course, there are birthdays too. That’s why we’ve picked up some quotes about birthdays and made a beautiful list of the day I was born quotes for your next birthday.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, I could keep going but you get the point.
There are a lot of birth-related quotes I like some I wrote here as the day I was born quotes. Just try to enjoy your day as you remember that ‘the day I was born quotes that I am the best. Pride yourself in that.
Table of Contents
Today is The Day I Was Born Quotes
Today is the day I was born quotes tell a lot about how we can all appreciate our birthdays, making them memorable in our hearts.
1. Today I celebrate my birth, not yours.
2. Today is the day I was born. Celebrate it with me.
3. It’s my birthday, and I’m glad to be here. Thanks for being part of my journey.
4. I am thankful that you are in my life and that you are making it worth living. Happy Birthday.
5. You have changed my life in so many ways; I just want to say thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. Happy Birthday, dear.
6. I’ve been thinking about what to get you for your birthday this year, but then I realized that all I wanted was for us to be together so we could celebrate our friendship together instead of with material things. Happy Birthday.
7. Your presence in my life has made me realize how lucky I am to have a friend like you who is always there for me whenever I need someone to talk about anything with or just someone to spend time with on some special occasions. Happy birthday, dear.
8. I am a child of the universe. It is my right to be here.
9. I am the universe made manifest, still learning to walk on this earth.
10. Today, I celebrate the day that I was born and the fact that I have another chance to live a beautiful life and do good work in this world.
11. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
12. You are not defined by your failures and regrets but by your successes and accomplishments.
13. Every day you are allowed to make a difference in someone else’s life. You just need to take advantage of it.
14. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
16. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
17. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
18. “If you wait for the right moment when everything is just right before you do something, you will never do much of anything.” – Earl Nightingale
19. “Age is something that doesn’t matter unless you are cheese or wine.” – George Bernard Shaw
20. It’s my birthday and I’m so excited. I’m going to spend the day with my friends and family, and they’re going to give me presents.
21. “To celebrate my birthday, I am going to do something that I have never done before.” – Author Unknown
22. “The next time you feel like doing nothing on your birthday, remember that you are celebrating the day that you were born.” – Author Unknown
23. “I don’t care how old I get; I will always be my mother’s baby boy.” – Author Unknown
24. “Birthday is not only for kids. It’s for everybody who was born in this world.” – Author Unknown
25. “A birthday is just another day as long as you have friends. But it becomes a very important day indeed if you don’t.” – Edgar Watson Howe
The Day My Son Was Born Quotes
“The day my son was born quotes or means that I knew that God had given me the greatest gift in the world. I knew that God had given me a purpose in life. I knew that God had given me more love than I could ever imagine.”
So let’s get on with spreading the love about the day I was born quotes.
26. “The day my son was born; I knew that God had given me the greatest gift in the world. I knew that God had given me a purpose in life. I knew that God had given me more love than I could ever imagine.”
27. “Truly, this was one of those days when you realize just how much you love someone – and can’t imagine what life would be like without them.”
28. “The day my son was born is one of those memories that will always be special to me.”
29. “When your baby boy comes into this world for the first time and you hold him in your arms; it’s impossible not to fall madly in love with him instantly.”
30. The day my son was born; I knew that everything in my life had changed. The world felt like a new place and I was in awe of the little person who had just entered it.
31. The day that I was born, the angels were singing. They were singing and dancing and celebrating because they were no longer alone. They had someone to be with them, someone to talk with them, someone who would listen to their stories.
32. The day my son was born, the angels cheered. They cheered for all of us because the world had been given a gift. The world was given a gift that day and we were all blessed with it, but none more than me.
33. I will never forget the day my son was born and neither should you because it is a day that will be remembered forever in our hearts.
34. The day my son was born, the doctor said that he was small. I heard the word ‘wee’ and I thought it meant he was just a wee baby. I didn’t understand that it was an insult until later.
35. “This is a day I will never forget. It’s the day I met my son.”
36. “You made me a father, and you helped me become a man. I love you.”
37. “I don’t know who said it first, but ‘the best thing that ever happened to me is you. Happy birthday.
38. “I am so grateful for the day you were born into our family because now we can spend the rest of our lives together.”
39. “As you celebrate your birthday today, I hope that you know how much you mean to me and how much I love being able to call you my son.”
39. “Today marks the day that you were born into this world, and it also marks the day that I fell in love with your mother.”
40. “We have been through so much together since the day that we met, but nothing compares to the joy we felt when we found out that she was pregnant with you.”
The Day My Daughter Was Born Quotes
The day my daughter was born quotes are some of the most beautiful and inspirational quotes in the world. These quotes have been used by many people to express the joy they felt when their children were born.
Especially when they can say it to themselves as the day I was born quotes when they grow up.
41. “The day you were born, you cried while the world rejoiced.”- Will Smith
42. “You are a miracle to be cherished forever.”
43. “Your birth is only the beginning of great things and an amazing journey.”
44. “Today your life begins with joy, love, and happiness forever and ever. Happy Birthday.”
45. “I am the mother of a wonderful, beautiful, and strong daughter. I am so proud of her. She is my best friend. I love you with all of my heart and soul.”
46. “My daughter is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I love her more than anything. She makes my heart happy.”
47. “The day my baby girl was born was the happiest day of my life – even if it made me pass out.”
48. “Having a daughter is like having a puppy – only better.”
49. “I can’t imagine life without my daughter. She is so precious to me and makes me smile every day.”
50. The day my daughter was born; I knew that I would do anything for her.
51. The moment my daughter was born, I saw the world with new eyes and realized what a miracle it is to be alive.
52. The day my daughter was born, I felt a love so deep and true that it took my breath away.
53. The day my daughter was born, she brought me more happiness than I had ever known before in my life.
54. The day my daughter was born, I realized that there are no words in any language that can adequately express how much I love her and how much joy she brings into my life.
55. The day my daughter was born; I knew that my life would never be the same.
56. I was a different person then. I was happier and more carefree. The world seemed a little less dark and dangerous than it does today.
57. But now, when I think back to when my daughter was born, it’s like looking through a window into another life.
58. I don’t know if it’s because of the distance or if it’s just because I’ve changed so much in the last few years. But whatever the reason, I can’t help but wonder what it would be like if my life had taken another path.
59. “The day I was born, the doctor wrapped me up and put me in a little box. He said, “Congratulations. It’s a girl.”- Phyllis Diller
60. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I was born on the worst day of my mother’s life. My father had left her just two weeks earlier, and she was depressed and heartbroken.
She had been told by her doctor that she would never have children because of a medical problem she had.
But God had other plans for her. She conceived me when she least expected it and gave birth to me just the way God wanted me to be.
The Day My Baby Was Born Quotes
The day my baby was born quotes can be awesome when used to celebrate that cute creature born into the family.
Babies’ cries and laughter enrich our hearts so much so let’s have some more the day I was born quotes for them.
61. On the day that my baby was born, I felt a sense of wonder and awe. I saw life in a new light.
62. The birth of your baby is one of the most amazing experiences you will ever have. It’s hard to explain how much love you will feel for this tiny little person that has just entered the world.
63. The birth of your baby is one of the most amazing experiences you will ever have. It’s hard to explain how much love you will feel for this tiny little person that has just entered the world.
64. The day my baby was born; I became a father.
65. The day my baby was born; I became a mother.
66. The day my baby was born; I became a parent.
67. The day my baby was born; I became a family.
68. The day my baby was born; I became a child again. It’s amazing how fast life changes in just one second.
69. The day my baby was born, I realized that life is a gift and it can be beautiful.
70I was born on the day that changed the world forever. But I didn’t know how much until later. I was born in longing and hope and fear, but most of all in love.
71. Today is the day of your birth. It is one of the most important days of your life because you were born to fulfill a purpose in this world. And today, you will be allowed to do so.
72. I’ve been thinking about my past lately, and how much of it I want to remember or forget. What I’ve realized is that the most important thing isn’t to remember what happened; it’s remembering how it felt when it did happen, and then letting go of those feelings so that they no longer define who we are today or who we want to be tomorrow.
73. Your birthday is a reminder that life doesn’t have to be perfect for it to be good enough because every day is filled with countless little things that make up our lives as human beings; from making memories with friends and family members to curling up with a good book on a rainy afternoon.
74. The day my baby was born; I was born too. We brought a child into this world, and the world made us better people.
75. I never thought that love would be so hard, but you make it easy. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wouldn’t change a thing about our life together.
76. You have taught me what it means to love unconditionally, and I am truly grateful for that gift.
77. “No one said that life is going to be easy. Welcome child, I hope to give my best through it.
75. “A mother’s love is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” —Agatha Christie
76. “I’m so excited to see what you do with your life.” —Dr. Seuss
77. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my dream and reality.” I’m happy you’re here.
78. I love you and hope that I can give my best to give you what you deserve.
79. If being happy was a person, you are happiness itself and I love that.
80. Your life is so meaningful and I’ve loved to see you being born; I’ll watch till you grow my dear.
The Day I Was Born Quotes – FAQ
How do you caption a special day? What are the best quotes about life? What is the saying about the day you are born?
What are the best quotes about life?
1. “It’s nice to have money, but it’s important to have money to spend.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” – Albert Einstein
3. “We all make choices in life and I choose to be happy. Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say “So what.” and move on.” – Cathy Guisewite
We hope you can use these the day I was born quotes for birthday parties, scrapbooks, and your daily nuggets.