[Before we dive into the topic, I must tell you that there may be affiliate links in the post. If you purchase through one, I get a windfall of commission at no additional cost to you and will send you a socially-distanced high five from my world to yours.]
You are about to get one of the things most men find most attractive and that get their attention any day and any time. Here are 7 golden tips on how to get more attention from your husband or boyfriend without looking desperate and needy.
7 Simple Tips on How to Get More Attention from Your Husband
Many times, women seem to have difficulty on how to get a man’s attention. Though it is of the general opinion that women are prone to this act, men are also likely to exhibit this push.
Along with a general opinion, I’ll be giving some tips on how to get your man’s attention. Let’s dive deep into the 7 simple tips on how to get more attention from your husband without going over the edge.
1. Dignify Yourself: Be fashion conscious not freaky, because your exhibition of modesty is external and cannot be done without the control of what you wear and what you don’t. His eyes will subconsciously tell you well how you got his attention. This is one of the best ways on how to get more attention from your man.
2. Cuisine Curiousness: As much as is within your power, inquire about his favorite dish, foreign cuisine that he’s got interested in, and learn how to cook it too. In doing this, you develop yourself, satisfy him and ultimately draw his attention to you.
3. Discover Interests: What does he love doing? For most men, it’s footballing, tennis and snooker. As such, you might have to take a class in any of these as convenient. Your man might also be a music lover, why not follow him to classes and even showcase him on social media once in a while.
4. Arouse Jealousy: Once in a while, as the going gets better, try to mingle with friends and appreciate qualities you admire in them especially the males. It would help in getting his attention to this quality of character. This is another subtle way on how to get more attention from your partner.
Though you shouldn’t go over the edge and this is only advisable when you’re trying to make him see how knowledgeable you are when it comes to appreciating lasting qualities.
5. Prioritize Him: When the butterflies flutter in your stomach, try to pay more attention to your voice of reason above emotional differences. Make him your topmost priority as long as you are married to him. This would give him the drive to want to attain the number one spot in your heart.
6. Be Thankful: No matter how small it is, be it a gesture, a tangible gift, or heavy largesse, your show of appreciation should be gracious as this would lighten his heart and eventually push him to look for more ways to light up your day.
7. Defend Yourself: This one has more to do with psychological tactics than physical. There are some things, gestures, and other such things that would be offered to you but knowing when to say YES or NO singles you out as one who knows what she wants, contrary to popular opinion.
In other words, be yourself not just cave in to be another person because every relationship is the same.
Awesome tips on how to get more attention from your husband, right? You can leave a comment to ascertain that and don’t forget to share this on your social media so that others can get help too. Thank you for doing so!
- Hosting ladies Night At Home: 21 Refreshing Ideas in 2021 - 3 May 2021
- 20 Perfect Activities for Ladies Get Together - 3 May 2021
- 20 Guaranteed Signs God is Trying to Get Your Attention - 3 May 2021